What do REOnauts vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drick85

Jun 8, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Now that I got this new RM2 rocking and rolling it has changed the taste of a few of my juices. I wasn't able to try a few beforeI setup a drippable atty and I'm finding some 8mg sample of rootbeer from vaporbeast pretty tastey.

I think i'll have to reorder most everything in lower nic cause this is too much fun to vape nonstop.

Whats everyone in reoville vaping these days?

Spunky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Louisiana
I buy 24 mg unflavored nic 30%pg / 70%vg and just pour it straight into the REO bottle and vape it. That's all I vape :)

How does vaping unflavored taste? I see a lot of people vape unflavored. Is it bland?

BTW SuperX, I am still using your coil :) but have changed the wick once! Fairly simple after I finally found a Phillips that fit :) Thanks for your help :)
Another question , Is it suppose to be airy?
Thanks
Debbie

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Well I use my DIY 90% of the time ..... I like a little combo I mix up thats mostly "Sweet Tart" that ironically tastes nothing like sweet tart to me but I love the flavor and the TH is insane ..... I'm a TH junky and whatever they put in the flavoring to make it "tart" gives killer TH.

The other 10% of the time is AVE Hype ..... Yum Yum I just can't seem to stop buying that flavor. All the other I loved even Boba's I've found I can live without but not my Hype.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
I DIY mostly, but I do love Caramella from Mountain Oak Vapors. I also just got some Lemon Creme from Ahlusion that is very luscious. In my 3 ml mini bottle I mixed a few drops of the Lemon Creme with some DIY coconut and 2 drops of EVOs dark chocolate - way too potent to vape alone. It's like eating a bonbon or truffle. I've been vaping that for two days now alongside some DIY coconut ice in my other mini. Yes, I like coconut. :D

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
I'm into non-aromatic tobaccos - peach, vanilla, and chocolate. Fruit flavors for the summer craving of lighter flavors - lemon cream, blueberry vanilla cake, and peaches and cream. I pretty much only go to one vendor.

The Mrs is enjoying some honeysuckle in her mini right now, only fruit flavors for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread