What do you do when this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
I have never experienced this. I vape with smokers all the time and not once in 6 years has a smoker acted that way.

The only time I feel bad about my vape cloud is when I exhale but don’t pay attention to my surroundings and then watch my cloud pass around a Mom and Dad with kids. I feel terrible when that happens. I really try hard not to vape around people unless I know they don’t mind.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Man, I think a lot of this is FDA stuff, pitting smokers against vapers. If I were a smoker and watching the Credulous News Channel, well, I'd have to say that I probably would think that vapers were poisoning the well so to speak, for smokers, and be somewhat defensive about that.

It's a shame the issue is divisive because it also divides smokers from vapers and the ability to see it as harm reduction and whatnot, and what could be "fruitful" corrals, not just "corrals of mutual hate."

Etc.

Just found out Tucson is trying to pass it's very first VAPE law. LOL, no vaping until the age of....

Yep, 21 NOT 18, so like, 3 good years for the teens to get addicted to smoking first.

Eh.

Anna
Most politicians are old fogies without one forward thinking idea. This is coming from a 72 year old man.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Uh I think they understand completely, I think this age thing is PLANNED.

I mean, it's perfect. AT LEAST 3 years of legal smoking, then cigalikes because that will be the Thing.

I think it's not an error in judgement on their part, it was a malefic devilish TOTALLY planned move.

To say that the youth of AZ are one of the most ill treated groups in the US is not a stretch in the slightest.

I'm not gonna tell a bunch of stories, but I totally could. Tucson is both grafty and crafty. The no helmet laws well I THINK THEY WANT a bunch of organ donors and etc.

Anna

Reactions: Snicks

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
As a rider myself I never understood why any rider would not want to protect their head and face. Even if CA had a no helmet law I would still wear one but I didn’t like the idea of that law. Though I choose to wear a helmet; as a rider I would like that I could choose to or choose not to. I think I just like the idea of choice. Anyways carry on people!

Reactions: Rossum

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Maybe you're in a smoking session area. Do you notice how the cigarette smokers try to stay away from us. Do cigarette smokers see us as a threat? They waived the Vape away like it's bothering them. What do you do when somebody waves your Vape as if it's bothering them,

This pisses me off sometime how about you
I try to stay with the cigarette crowd they have enough enemys as it is i dont want to add vapors to that list plus it gives me the opportunity to explain to them about vaping and how its better but i dont force it on them. I have converted a few smokers this way. yeah i get jokes sometimes about my vape but when did i care what other people thought? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread