What do you do with your e-cig between uses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
When I'm not holding it I usually have it standing up beside me. I like to keep them in an upright position so they don't leak (CE2's,Map tanks). When I only had a few PV's I made a little holder for them.

holder.jpg

The shotgun shells seemed a little tacky on such a beautiful piece of hardwood so I made another one out of the same wood to accommodate my latest purchases.

holder_bigger.jpg

The holes that are empty are being used as I type. :laugh: For filler type cartos or carts I just lay them down.

vsinner

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Cyprus
I actually hadn't considered standing it on end till this thread, didn't even know it was possible till I tried it a minute ago (I'm THAT new) but it seems like a reasonable solution for now.. if I end up having a stash of em like most of the people I've spoken to on the forum I will consider a more organised solution..

@tmcase: What's that atomiser on the white battery in the middle of your first shot (the shell one) it looks like something I want!

BladeZ

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Dortmund, Germany
If you have and basic tools or know someone who is into woodworking you can make a quick and easy basic stand. I did this one in about 15 min.

puffadder-albums-stuff-picture44333-e-cig-holder.jpg

Obviously you would need larger holes for an eGo:vapor:

that's cool.. gonna design one too for my eGo.. =D

and for my case, i vaping when im skateboarding.. nothing beats the feeling when u roll down the ramps and u exhale the vapors.. other than that, it would be during lecture together with my friends.. =p

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
I have a GLV-2 and I use a plastic mug that I lined with bubble wrap then I folded a washcloth size micro fiber cloth in half and sewed it together to form a sack. I then stuff the sack into the bubble wrap lined mug. It's padded and scratch free. It works good for around the house and in my car (I just put it in the car cupholder). I don't have to be careful, I can just pop it in the cup and go, and it always stays upright. For out on foot I have a Nite-Ize flashlight case that I can hook on my belt or waistband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread