What do you guys/girls think of a secret Santa/ zample box type idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elzach

Jun 11, 2014
napa, ca, U.S.A
i had this idea as i was looking over the various monthly subscription boxes there are currently available and an idea came to me. What if there was a monthly subscription type services for diyers.

Not to sure how this would all work. Im thinking more of a secret santa type deal. where one user sends their diy creations to another diyer who sends there creations ect ect however it wouldn't have to be secret

the other way would be if every one sent their juice to a member then that member sent it all out. the problem with that is well that user would basically have another job shipping things out. that is why i think the secret santa method would work better.

I just think it would be great to be able to share your diy with some other diyers who would appreciate or get ideas from your juice. Plus who doesn't love getting vape mail.

This would also be a good tool to get feed back from other diyers about your juice. Maybe more this or a little less of that kind of feed back from someone who knows what it takes.

Sharing flavors with friends and family is nice and all however they dont know what it takes to take the flavor up to the next level, they wouldnt know what to add to make it better,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread