what do you guys think about the vamo or volcano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
That $160 difference is a killer tho...is it as hardy as the provari..or does it have cheap plastic feel to it?

Vamo is stainless steel and feels substantial to me. It probably is not as sturdy as the Provari. I've been using mine continuously for 2 months without a problem. But considering you can get 4 Vamo's for the price of a provari, does it matter.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I'm fixing to pull the trigger on a vamo. Where is the best price for a complete kit, charger, batteries .... I need it all because all I've used untill now is the Ego style batts with clearos.

I got my batteries separately because they were Efest batteries, which are high quality, the price was good plus free shipping. So since the shipping was free I didn't see the need to get the batteries where I got the Vamo. Here is the sites for both the Vamo and the batteries (you can get a Trustfire charger at CCV also):

VAMO Variable Volt/Watt APV V2

Efest IMR 18350 800mAh 3.7V LiMn Battery Flat Top or Nipple Tops (2PCS)

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Provari is the way to go, worth every penny in my opinion.
The Vamo is a good mod for the money but not half as reliable, I do repair work for a local vendor - it's mainly Twists damaged by people sitting down with their ecig in their pocket, a few Evics with broken top caps/electronics failure.

There is a pile of broken Vamo's - all board failures.
The last batch turned up displaying the "Lo" error message, every single one of them - not good.

Provari's very,very rarely screw up, they last for years thus saving money in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread