The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What do you use?

Discussion in 'Natural State Vapers' started by mace bewley, Feb 1, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mace bewley

mace bewley Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
    Hey Everyone,

I thought it would be good to have a thread listing what device and liquid you use! Might come in handy!!!

I have Janty sticks with 801's, Prodigy V2 and a protoge' w/801, 901, 510, and cartomizers.

As for liquid 36mg, menthols, cashcap, riskee, and energee.

Mace

2. dee5

dee5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Hey Mace! Was wondering where you were! I have my first ecig-Njoy Npro that still works but I strictly use a 901. I wish I had the money to try out other models but the 901 is mostly satisfying to me (when all the components come together just right). Favorite juices are Cotton Candy, 555, ry4, and pear but I have alot of others. Mace, I have some cashcap I didn't really care for that I'll save for you if we all ever get together and have a vaping party! dd

3. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Prodigy V1 5v- 3-Chucks 6v and 3.7. GLV 5v- VP1 and VP2 3.7- Several box mods 3.7 and 5v and make my own juice at 36mg. this works for me... Like the prodigy V1 at 5v!

4. killingfrost1979

killingfrost1979 Full Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Fayetteville, AR
    I don't have my PV or any liquid yet...gotta wait til payday. I've been using my father-in-law's NPro with 24mg cola. On payday, I'll be ordering a couple KR8 batteries, some blank cartos and 24mg Dr. Pepper, and probably the menthol sampler from V4L.

5. Cali

Cali Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2009
    Arkansas
    I have the KR8 as well. It serves me really well although I think I'll be ordering a joker 5V mod when they finish production. I almost immediately got into DiY so I mix most of my own juices but I love the strawberry champagne from flavorshack.

6. ou812

ou812 Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    AR
    Still on the learning curve with a 510 loaded with Ecopure Rich.

7. dee5

Mar 8, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Sweet! Another new member! Welcome ou812! Where are you in Arkansas? And killingfrost, I work in Fay. and I have some Dr Pepper that I'm not crazy about that I'll let you have if you want it. That way you can try it before you spend your hard-earned cash on it. Pm me if you do and we'll meet up somewhere.

8. ou812

ou812 Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    AR
    I'm in the NW, out in the middle of nowhere.:D

9. killingfrost1979

Jan 25, 2010
    Fayetteville, AR
    Where in NW ou? Myself and dee both are pretty local, and obviously mace as well. I think Cali's the only one in the group that lives in Arkansas who isn't from the NW area.

10. dee5

Mar 8, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Moriah is in Bentonville. I'm stoked about the new vapers in Arkansas. Did you see the post from Kristen with the link to Walmart online where they are selling ecigs? Go Walmart!

11. ou812

ou812 Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    AR
    About an hour drive west of Harrison.

12. killingfrost1979

Jan 25, 2010
    Fayetteville, AR
    Yeah, I breezed through the post, that is pretty awesome! Definitely a good step towards us vapers getting the mainstream to relax a little bit.

13. karenwebb

karenwebb Full Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Arkansas
    I am from Gepp--------Just wanted to say Howdy!

14. mace bewley

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
  15. gemini2281

gemini2281 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
    I have a SideSho, 510, and a Tornado. Vaping several different juices. Mainly tobacco and menthol types.

16. Cali

Dec 26, 2009
    Arkansas
    I stick with my trusty KR8 and cartomizers. Juices...... well I have way to many to list lol My current favorite vendors are Ms. T's, Litecig, and the flavorshack.

17. StormFinch

StormFinch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    Hi everyone! Thought this would probably be the best place to drop in and introduce myself. I'm in Fayetteville and just started vaping. I ordered a kr8 from LeCig out of DeQueen last week. Best health decision I've ever made I think. I started with their mint and menthol carts/juice, but I also have an order in with JC for their red oak sampler. I'm hoping the PG/VG cut will help with the somewhat congested feeling I'm getting with straight PG.

Anyway, glad to see other Arkansan E-Cig converts around. :)

18. StormFinch

StormFinch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    Sorry, meant to say the PG to VG change... shame on me for posting past my bedtime. lol

19. Cali

Dec 26, 2009
    Arkansas
    Welcome! :) I love my KR8 PG is much better as far as not being as thick. Just experiment with different ratios. Also keep in mind that your body will have some changes going on while you adjust to no more or less smoke in your system

20. mace bewley

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.