• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome. :)

@Cali; Thanks, and yeah, I got to studying that after I posted here. I have both VG and PG with a little VG cut in on order. I'm currently vaping straight PG. Looks like the congested feeling must have just been my body recovering because it's loosened up and I'm fine. My head is draining now too for the first time in years :p so I'm pretty happy. Took 3 puffs total off my very last analog yesterday and can now say I'm completely smoke free. Love it! Now I just gotta go febreeze the car... lol

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome. :)

@Cali; Thanks, and yeah, I got to studying that after I posted here. I have both VG and PG with a little VG cut in on order. I'm currently vaping straight PG. Looks like the congested feeling must have just been my body recovering because it's loosened up and I'm fine. My head is draining now too for the first time in years :p so I'm pretty happy. Took 3 puffs total off my very last analog yesterday and can now say I'm completely smoke free. Love it! Now I just gotta go febreeze the car... lol

That is a good possibility with the congestion. If I remember right, I think the first week or so when I started vaping I was like that. There are some good articles here on the different things you can expect when you start vaping. The list of possible side effects of PG/VG and nicotine withdrawl could come in pretty handy!

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
@Mace: Yep, I have definitely had my head stuck in the library... no more symptoms though, except that I've found out I can't vap a high percentage of VG. I've got hypoglycemia and mitral valve prolapse. VG makes the valve do the Conga! lol

@Dee: Hi and thanks for the welcome. :)

I would definitely be up for some patio vaping. Anyone come up with a place yet, cause I think the weather will be cooperating pretty soon. I'm not really familiar with Springdale/Rogers/Bentonville yet, (Native Arkansan but hubby was military so we've been gone from this part of the country for a while.) but besides Dixon street there is one place here that springs to mind. Sassy's Red House on College has a great deck, and the food is decent... deck's better though... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread