What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I would love to see a tank for use with the clear dual coils....nobody has made one yet....regular sized clear ones though...not the 3.5ml.

Did you try to poke a small hole through a clear dual coil and put it in your maptank hair ? I would have to think this would work quite well !

ez2dealwit

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Manatee County, FL
I would like to see replacement inner and outer o-rings for the DCT MAP Tank. I tried the off the shelf Danco brand which is sold at the Home Depot, Lowes and Ace Hardware which do not work. The Danco #7 (1/2" OD x 3/8" ID x 1/16") will not seat. It is a hair to thick. Maybe another brand using that same size but a different compound might work but the Danco compound is too stiff.

Please post the size and manufacturer or stock the item. I found this to be a common request but only MAP himself sells the replacement o-rings which seem to never be in stock.

Thanks for the fast shipping and great service. :vapor:

ez2dealwit

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Manatee County, FL
I send them out for free to customers. You want me to charge for them? ! ?? !!

No and thanks for replacing them. I'm still going to search for a local supplier for emergencies because my SS has a tighter fit. I have 0 issues with delrin end caps. Are the the SS end caps supposed be tighter than the delrin caps? I've had the SS for about a week and it has destroyed every inner o-ring I put on it. I may have to switch to the vapemate until new o-rings arrive.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Bruce is it feasible for you to offer at COV an upgrade package (which includes everything) for converting the Stealth to a GGTS? Most Stealth owners I've spoken to who don't have a GGTS would like to have that as an option. I intend to get a GGTS as well when you get them but it would be a great option to be able to change the Stealth as well.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Bruce is it feasible for you to offer at COV an upgrade package (which includes everything) for converting the Stealth to a GGTS? Most Stealth owners I've spoken to who don't have a GGTS would like to have that as an option. I intend to get a GGTS as well when you get them but it would be a great option to be able to change the Stealth as well.

That would be a good idea. A GGTS Upgrade kit from GG Stealth. All in one package!

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
that would be kewl with a brass or SS choice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread