what does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spatchka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
NashVegas, TN
My " Trail Name " given to me by a good friend on a hike in Wales.

When someone in our group asked of my whereabouts on a lunch break, he answer that I was over " getting a bit of spatchka ".

He knew I was a big fan of the book and movie " A Clockwork Orange ".

From the slang meaning " to sleep ".

I do enjoy my nap time...

Cloud Junky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Texas, USA
Ahh cool. I have two comments for you, I have a brother that stood by his GT Mustang... And you have a nice Macaw, I have an Eastern Rosella she is a beauty.

Well my name is self explanatory in the vape world, but I came up with it as an e-juice that I developed, from there it became my all day vape. I used the name because my brother laughed when he saw my e-juice and thought the name was cool.

for a good 10 years or so i was using the nickname "deathblooms" for most of my gaming activities, which is a very nice song from Mudvayne. When idling in chat's or when using some forums i was using the initials of the 2 words "db" . Now im using the Japanese transliteration of db which is deshiberu! :D (btw i have nothing to do with japan ;P)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Early in my vaping career, I had problems with severe nausea and dizziness on 12 mg. My doctor told me that in view of the fact that I have a progressive hearing loss, I should probably go to 0 mg nic. I panicked, and immediately went to 0mg, not realizing that I was drinking lots of tonic water-- which can also cause problems. Recently I got bored with vaping, and went to 3mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread