What ecig do you use??? (Regular ecigs vs. Mods.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikaroo

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Arkansas
Joye 510 with a pcc. First kit I tried 6wks ago from cignot and vapes so good I see no reason to try anything else. If someone has some info on something better that puts out better than this I think it would probably choke me out LOL.
Got 2 bats and atties with the kit and have dropped the atties in a cup of microwaved boiling water one time and they still put out serious vapor as good as they were when I got em outta the mailbox. Blow em out bout every other day.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Hubby uses the ProVari with a MAP tank.

I use 4 Buzz's, 2 Infinities, a GGTB with a Terminator, the Megalodon, Prodigy V3.1 with a Terminator, Icon, and EXO 14500 all loaded with MAP tanks.

Terminators make high voltage devices adjustable. Notcigs used to carry them but quit.

All MAP tanks have a different flavor in them. They can be bought at cloudsofvapor when Bigbuyer gets them in.

I left proprietary batteries a long time ago after my first Buzz arrived. I have nothing against them but I love to tune in my juice.

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
I started with a Riva 510 style, then hubby made a couple of flashlight 18650 3.7 mods. Then I won a Saber touch VV mod, I have a 14500 3.7 box mod and just recently got an Ego-T tank system with 1000 mah battery. I use the Riva/Ego-t when I go out, but at home I use my flashlight mod the most..I can go 3 days on the flashlight mod before I need to charge the battery back up.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
I started out on a regular 510 starter kit and loved it! until I was changing the battery every 2 hours

Then I tried and fell in love with a 901 auto-kit, from HC and then the batteries started lasting two hours.

I was referred to the CHUCK by a friend and now I have two :D I love them. Little masterpieces. I can get 3 days of one battery

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Holy cow... Um... I vape a Riva 510. Ok... I'm going now.

LOL...don't worry...you'll get your buying addiction like the rest of us. It's not just vaping in general, it's a hobby. I told myself when I started ecigs, that I wouldn't be one of the people that would buy all of this stuff...yeah right! I've finally found my favorites for right now, listed above, and will probably buy more in the future as they come out. You will eventually too. Everyone always looks for the ultimate vape. It's there and you will experiment in the world of mods before too much longer.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I started on M402 manual then bought the longer M401 manual batteries and by the end of the month was curious

So I bought 1 battery setups of KR808D-1 (Vapor4Life) and 510 to try

Now I vape KR808D-1 (manual w/ carto) and 510 or 510 mega (manual w/ carto) and stills set up the M401 at home with oRYental 4 so I can pick it up when I want a sweet vape. I also use a Joye 306 atty on the 510 w/ drip tip or occasionally w/ cart that has a flavor I like to vape once in a while

Onehempcat

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2011
Here, there
I started with an NJoy, and it tasted like crap, but it got me off smokes. Now I use Bloog MAXX Fusion (KR808), and I LOVE it!!!!!
I am getting a 510 in soon, lmao, and wanna order a reo mod. If I don't just build it myself ;)

**talks to girl** NAH thats not another e-cig bill, YES they will be cheaper than smokes, AFTER I buy a crap load of stuffffs!!!!

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
LOL...don't worry...you'll get your buying addiction like the rest of us. It's not just vaping in general, it's a hobby. I told myself when I started ecigs, that I wouldn't be one of the people that would buy all of this stuff...yeah right! I've finally found my favorites for right now, listed above, and will probably buy more in the future as they come out. You will eventually too. Everyone always looks for the ultimate vape. It's there and you will experiment in the world of mods before too much longer.
Thanks Hairball, Yeah I know, I really started on a Joye 510 then moved to an Ego then mega attys, then LR mega atty, then an Riva 510 with a drip tip. My tackle box is full of juice..I mean jammed packed. And yes... I'm eyeing the Saber touch. I'm still new so I kinda get floored when others talk about all this stuff I have no idea what it is. I'm trying to keep up. BUYING ADDICTION??? I have a problem now already...... Bill

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Progression: Regular 510 > KR808D-1 > Janty Kissbox Classic > Carlos Juicebox > Tornado eGo-type > LR Attys > Black Silver Bullet > Cylinder Type B Attys > LR 306 Attys > Precise 18650 > MAP Tank > VapeMate (not in strict order and probably with omissions)
-----------------------------------------------
Current mainstays: Precise 18650 & Black Silver Bullet. Atomizers: LR 306 & LR 510.
Current Easy carries: KR808D-1 & TorneGo.
I mainly drip, but also use cartos a bit. Then, there's the MAP Tank, useful on road trips
(a pleasure of mine).
For dripping, the 1 dram glass dropper bottles have become an indispensible bit of equipment, I can't imagine dripping without them.
I use syringes with 15 gauge blunt tip needles for filling those dropper bottles and for DIY mixing.
I have several Kensington battery packs, which are used with passthroughs. And, 12VDC USB adapters for the car too.
Pyrex, Super-T SS and Pawn drip tips kinda round out the hardware currently in use.

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

I didn't think I'd try so many mods either, but yeah. After discovering that 5v's killed my cravings for cigarettes completely, I went in search of the perfect mod for me. I thought I wanted tiny and 5v, so I tried the Turbo, the Little Sister, the VyperSS. Then I figured out I needed more mAh, so I tried the Pearl, the Aloha, the VV Tekk, the Buzz, the Golddigger and the ProVari. I also wanted something tiny to take out with me that would have great mAh and be pocket friendly so I went with the Roughstack. I have bought, sold and traded my way through all of these and what I'm left with that fits my needs is the VV Tekk for back up (has VV and is USB charge with great mAh...if my wall charger for my mods dies, I've got PV until a new one can arrive, I can also charge it in my car w/ my GPS cable and my cig lighter...I might be paranoid about losing electricity), The Golddigger (to me it's beautiful, it hits great at fixed 5v and the batts last at least an entire day), the little 3.7v Roughstack (good mAh, tiny, easy to take out on errands, can shove it in my pocket with the top switch, hits great with a LR atty or carto on it, uses same batts as the Golddigger) and the ProVari...it's the ProVari...it does it all with all day and then some batt life, made of win. The other PV's were all good PV's, they just weren't the right fit for me...takes a little trial and error to get these things worked out, but worth it IMHO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread