What ecig do you use??? (Regular ecigs vs. Mods.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Wowaweewa. Got alot more responses than I thought. For those of you who have MAP tanks, how do they work? Leaky? I wonder if they will fit on my Precise 18650 or if I should just go with the VapeMate juice feeder. Keep posting guys. I wanna see what else people have....
I haven't had any leaking problems with my MAP Tank. But, in order to use it with the P18 you will need to improvise. A pair of adapters (like 510-801 & 801 to 510), or possibly use an eGo-type charging extender. Not great cosmetically, but it is functional. I keep hoping someone will come out with an extension specifically designed for this purpose and with the correct length for aesthetic reasons.

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Thanks Hairball, Yeah I know, I really started on a Joye 510 then moved to an Ego then mega attys, then LR mega atty, then an Riva 510 with a drip tip. My tackle box is full of juice..I mean jammed packed. And yes... I'm eyeing the Saber touch. I'm still new so I kinda get floored when others talk about all this stuff I have no idea what it is. I'm trying to keep up. BUYING ADDICTION??? I have a problem now already...... Bill

I had a VV Saber Touch but sold it. I miss it. I've thought about buying another one but waiting to see what other colors Sir Lawrence comes out with. Good mods.

aquaboy

Feb 15, 2011
Philippines
i started out with these 2 junk ecigs, the first one didn't work and the other one was so bad I only used it once. Fast forward to now after making a decision to quit I bought an ego pt, then after a locally made mod, then a GGTS and now an exo. I like the ego and the exo for the portability and the stealth factor of the two being small enough to carry in my pocket and I can vape it anywhere:)

Who-dat

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Austin
I've got several Egos, with varying battery sizes and atomizer styles. Sometimes, I'm hitting a Tank system with a 1000mah batt. Other times, I'm using a carto on a shorter batt. And I also have a few 510 batts, for times when stealth & compactness are important. I really don't use the 510s much, but it's nice to know they're available.

ChipHead

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
I started with a safecig 6 weeks ago. I've been buying RN4081 parts to keep it going. I like the ease of cartomizers quite a bit but would like to upgrade to something with longer battery life. Been reading here multiple times a day but just don't know where to go. One post says "do this, it's awesome!!!" and the next post says " junk, don't do it, leaks, yadeyadeyade". Frustrating.

Sheriff420

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
NC
I got a disposible Puresmoke from the tobacco shop to check out e-cigs for myself. I didn't care for it.
I recently got a Joye 510 along with a drip tip, manual batteries and the 280mah extended battery. I don't care for the drip tip.
I got the 510 because of that sticky in the main part of the forum that says to get a 510 if you're unsure about which one to get.
It's ok I guess. My dads Fuma with cartomizers and an auto battery seems to hit better than the 510.
I tried his Ego with that high flow atomizer and that thing just hits too hard. It's almost like when you smoke an analog within 5 minutes of waking up, while you still have that tight feeling in your chest.

Sleddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Sheboygan, WI
Started with an ego 'til my sister stole it. I got an ego-t to replace the ego, but that didn't last long with all of the issues I had with it. Got a Silver Bullet paired with a MAP Tank and this is my primary PV. Love this set-up and my MAP doesn't leak, but I find it needs to be upright at all times otherwise I get seepage from the tip and a flooded CE2 that gurgles and spits.

I still have wandering eye issues. Wondering what anniversary date would be appropriate to splurge on a Provari?

lookin2quit

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
La Mesa, California, United States
Started a couple of years ago with a "Health E-Cig". It died shortly afterwards, so I went with a 510. At that time they didn't have anything like the Ego or cartomizers for it. Got tired of having to fuss with the cart all the time and tired of swapping batteries constantly. Fell "off the wagon" for quite some time. Came back and got an 808. That worked well for me for quite a while, but still the problem with battery life. So then I went to an "Elegant Easy". That worked fine, and I really didn't have a reason to switch, but I heard about the Go-Go. Only recently got it but I'm in love with it so far. The only thing that bothers me is that only 2 places currently carry it and everything is proprietary. But I'm hoping that as it catches on more suppliers will be available and maybe some adapters so people could use other parts if they want.

makeshiftJake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
MI
Ive been vaping for about seven months, about the last four i have been exclusively using just e-cigs. I just signed up on the ECF this afternoon but i already have a good collection of mods going.

I got a REO mini, REO grand, V3, 5V Saber Touch and i just got an Omega. Tried several proprietary batteries before that 510, 808 and the Ego, didn't like any of those. Didnt really click for me until i got my first mod, which was the V3.

I would like to hope that everyone had as easy a time finding the right setup for them, but that doesn't seem to be the case from what ive been reading. Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread