Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
You know, we're all chiming in here regarding which flavors we want. But some members of the Tasty Vapor community seem to be shy. sooperdrave, are there any flavors you'd like?

You are polite Poeia. Love you sooperdave, but it's getting annoying. Same joke over and over. If I may infer something from Geoff's personality, the more you post this the less likely he'll make it.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
You know, we're all chiming in here regarding which flavors we want. But some members of the Tasty Vapor community seem to be shy. sooperdrave, are there any flavors you'd like?
blue razz would be nice.....
You are polite Poeia. Love you sooperdave, but it's getting annoying. Same joke over and over. If I may infer something from Geoff's personality, the more you post this the less likely he'll make it.
lighten up.
I wasn't being polite, I was teasing. I find it very entertaining.

It's like a farce (the type of play, not a ludicrous situation) where a joke gets repeated again and again until there mere thought of it gets you laughing.

Makes me giggle every time I see Sooperdave requesting the same flavor again, and again and again :)

I think he's got blue razz hot keyed on his computer and just hits ALT F6 and hits enter!

just messing around guys and gals. i get bored..... :)

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
that would be an incredibly hard flavor to make though, unless Geoff could find a blue razz base to play with.

i'm still all for a coffee drop down. it would require little to no changes, other than a new icon on the webpage and maybe a few add on flavors that he doesn't already carry

Someone else has blue razz. Haven't tried it yet as it's steeping. Maybe not to sooperdave's liking as I know he's probably tried it?

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
tried two. both were lacking, but i see the potential for a GREAT flavor. i know if geoff made it, he would make it right.

I know the vendor I had in mind would appreciate a heads up on what made it lacking and this person would try to make it better, unless this person already had alot of positive feedback from others.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
I know the vendor I had in mind would appreciate a heads up on what made it lacking and this person would try to make it better, unless this person already had alot of positive feedback from others.

i have mentioned it to one of the venders, and they said "ask for extra flavor next time, and we will do it." the other vender doesnt like to change anything, so there is no point. besides, i prefer to buy from geoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread