Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I start at 3 to 5% what do you start at? I also add as much as 18% and this one other time I used 30%. I some times put it in cold water to flavor it. I use it in 50/50 70/30 65/35 bases. I use it with 12, 14, 18 and even some times 24mg. Some times the flavor don't taste right at 5% when I use TFA but the same flavor from hangsen taste perfect at 5% "Why is that aren't all flavors the same?". I also notice flavors have no taste and put them away and forget about them and a week later I find it in my sock draw and taste it and there's lots of flavor now but it taste like dirty socks How come?

Maybe I better do some reading

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

then read hoosier's blogs.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/hoosier/

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.

Last edited:

mcraig

Jan 10, 2014
A, A
Those flavors just don't really work for vaping. They are full of things that gunk up coils and don't vaporize very well. My Walmart carries Lorann flavors in the craft section and most of the craft stores in the area carry different varieties of Lorann flavors. Read the stickies and reviews of flavors and place an order from somewhere is your best bet. While lorann can be suitable for vaping most of there flavors are not great. I've found flavor west and Capella's pretty easy to use. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am using McCormick flavoring from wal mart, like I said, im just getting started, 50/50, 12 mg
Making orange flavor and root beer flavor

last stinkie October 15, 2013

I wouldn't you McCormick Flavorings if I was you. Great for Cookies or a Cake. Probably not the Best for DIY e-Liquids.

Why don't try Buying some FlavorArt or The Perfume/Flavor Apprentice Flavorings and try them? I think you will have Much Better Results at 10%.

Also, both of those Flavors could Benefit from a Dash of Sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread