Not open for further replies.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
I'm very new to this whole new way of life. 2 months into it. Switched over to a good mod (Black Copper Stingray) and a kayfun Lite Plus running in 18650 at .85-.9 ohms.

Been burning crap I find at the local Vape stores and I happened on this site, which led me to HHV.

I called them up yesterday, spoke to Adam and had some questions from him about the liquids and what I should do for the mix %s. After I told him what I was using, he suggested to me a 20-80 pg/vg mix with extra flavor. I placed my order online at lunch yesterday:
Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Caramel Cappuccino = $40.00
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 100ml
PG/VG Ratio 20/80
1 x Legend (Purity) = $40.00
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 100ml
PG/VG Ratio 20/80
Add Menthol? No Menthol
1 x Mocha Java Smooth = $40.00
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 100ml
PG/VG Ratio 20/80
------------------------------------------------------

It was shipped this morning. Even though I'm new to this area, the customer service area I'm not. This to me, is outstanding service and attention. They will have my business as long as I'm vaping. I don't have the time to test all the flavors let alone the myriad of shops that make them. The reason I ordered 100ml bottles is I don't get home that often and hate more than anything to be stuck with something that I want, and not being able to get it.

I have no idea if I'll like the flavors I got, if I do, I'll have plenty. If I don't, I'll give them away and try some new ones, in 100ml bottles. Hell, even if I don't care for the flavor, it'll still taste better than Marlboro's Southern Cuts.

Thank you for this site, for this sub-forum and for your service. It is life changing.

Last edited:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Now I'm feeling old. Didn't actually remember his name and only saw yours in relation to HHV. My bad.

And thanks again!

Dang we must be slipping. Glad you found HHV Calve your in for a treat. I can safely say you will be ordering more from HHV. They are the first online vender I tried and I haven't looked for another. I don't know about the other 2 but Legend is my number one favorite. Stop by the big thread and say Hi sometime or if you have any questions. Somebody will be happy to help.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
I can't put this post in the review section as it won't fit the format, I can't start another thread due to my ocd and redundancy issues, so I'm just making another post in this one.

I made my order as prevalent in the first post. I HAD a Footoon Kayfun when I made this order. Place the order Wed afternoon and the juice arrived in my mailbox sat morning. Not being patient to do any steeping right from the git, I loaded up my Kayfun burning an 18650 with .83 resist.

Legend 100ml
20/80 12mg: Steeping shmeeping. This .... is good right out of the mailbox. Old Lady thought I was smoking a pipe. I thought that too. So I vaped that load and rewicked.

to

Mocha Java Smooth 100ml
20/80 12mg: Same atty same everything. Same wow factor. If this .... gets better with age, it should be illegal to NOT vape. Vaped that load and rewicked.

to

Caramel Cappuccino 100ml
20/80 12mg : Ok. This one took me by surprise. Being so new to vaping, 2 months in now, I wasn't sure how I'd like a sweet flavor. Holy hell. It had such a subtle mix of everything, I don't even know how to describe it other than frustration. I simply can't decide which of these three I liked more. I'm leaning towards the CC, but then I load up with Legend or MJS and I'm stumped again.

So I did what any rational human would do in a situation like this.

I bought another Kayfun and picked up a svoemesto Aqua dual coil running at yes, .8ohm. Loaded the Aqua up with MJS and each Kayfun with CC and Legend. Bought a total of 6 Sony's and vape on all three at once. I have found that having a vape on Legend, the doing a quick hit on CC is pure win. Or hitting MJS and going to CC. Or MJS to Legend. or...

See what I'm talking about?

Hell.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I can't put this post in the review section as it won't fit the format, I can't start another thread due to my ocd and redundancy issues, so I'm just making another post in this one.

I made my order as prevalent in the first post. I HAD a Footoon Kayfun when I made this order. Place the order Wed afternoon and the juice arrived in my mailbox sat morning. Not being patient to do any steeping right from the git, I loaded up my Kayfun burning an 18650 with .83 resist.

Legend 100ml
20/80 12mg: Steeping shmeeping. This .... is good right out of the mailbox. Old Lady thought I was smoking a pipe. I thought that too. So I vaped that load and rewicked.

to

Mocha Java Smooth 100ml
20/80 12mg: Same atty same everything. Same wow factor. If this .... gets better with age, it should be illegal to NOT vape. Vaped that load and rewicked.

to

Caramel Cappuccino 100ml
20/80 12mg : Ok. This one took me by surprise. Being so new to vaping, 2 months in now, I wasn't sure how I'd like a sweet flavor. Holy hell. It had such a subtle mix of everything, I don't even know how to describe it other than frustration. I simply can't decide which of these three I liked more. I'm leaning towards the CC, but then I load up with Legend or MJS and I'm stumped again.

So I did what any rational human would do in a situation like this.

I bought another Kayfun and picked up a svoemesto Aqua dual coil running at yes, .8ohm. Loaded the Aqua up with MJS and each Kayfun with CC and Legend. Bought a total of 6 Sony's and vape on all three at once. I have found that having a vape on Legend, the doing a quick hit on CC is pure win. Or hitting MJS and going to CC. Or MJS to Legend. or...

See what I'm talking about?

Hell.

No worries , every one of us in the HHV Army has done the same thing or in the process of it , just wait until you try some more of HHV's tobacco flavors , Huntsman , Dragon's Fire , Heavenly Army or Pirate's Booty , they all rate a Kayfun to put'm in , I vape a minimum of 3 different HHV juices daily , most of us do at least 2 or more on a daily basis , just sit back and enjoy the ride , Welcome to the HHV Army Calve ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread