Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I thought I was told there were no 401 adapters for the PT

Hey Slea ... They have actually been on our site and even available for purchase for the past 5-6 months. Literally, no one purchased them, so we felt they just weren't popular enough to stock :confused:

I'm still saving. Don't sell them all and then not be available for me to get!

We'll have one waiting for ya rfun :)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I have one for my pass thru but the 401 isn't too good at higher voltages...I probably used it three or four times but wasn't too thrilled with it. Glad I still have it to try on the Protege though. It just burns the juice real fast. I can't wait to try it on the Protege though.. I love the M401 for flavors. And for dipping... The Protege might just be my M401 driver and the Prodigy will be my 510... we shall see how it goes..

I can hardly wait to see that nice and tiny PS Protege standing next to the big brother Prodigy...

Slea

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Tennessee, USA
Hey Slea ... They have actually been on our site and even available for purchase for the past 5-6 months. Literally, no one purchased them, so we felt they just weren't popular enough to stock :confused:

We'll have one waiting for ya rfun :)

You know what? I was thinking of the prodigy. You *did* email me and tell me there were no m401 adapters for the prodigy, maybe? I just remember I had either the Prodigy or the PT on preorder for m401 and was told it was a no go and to change my order.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
i wish i could get a 401 adapter too... the 306 on the 801 to 510 adapter i have kills the juice TOO fast... and i bet the 401 would kick ... on there...

maybe we could get PS to do a really short run if they're completely out of them... i'd even be willing to pay a little extra for one, if they had to be made... or go with aluminum if there are any left

if i didn't think they were completely ignoring me i'd make a poll to see how many people would be interested... --- maybe when they had them on there before people weren't ready for them...

hint hint - reply to my private messages on here casey or cash.... :D

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I have one I would be willing to sell... It actually sux. IMHO>>>

I thought it would be a good one for the Protege but the 401 just isn't too good at anything over 3.7. And I wonder if those little batteries they come with are even a full 3.7v. I love the 401 don't get me wrong but just not on the manual Protege OR the PT. I have it sitting here not in use because the taste is just not good. It burns the juice fast. It is awesome with the little battery it comes with though. I still use it that way when I want to pretend I am smoking... flick the ash and everything... lol... It is my mod break away e-cig. I dip it for trying anything new I am mixing. But for a mod it is not suited for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread