What House has the best Tobacco Juices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheik124

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2008
Tampa, FL
Brilliant! Ya know, it just seems so wrong, right? So does Vaperite's VS4 clog cartos? How are respectful are they to the eGo-C attys?
Vaperite doesn't sell VS4, they sell VR4. VS4 is from VaporStation and it doesn't taste like an RY4 to me. RY4's all seem to have this odd aftertaste that I cannot describe as vanilla, caramel, or tobacco; I tried the "original" RY4 when I started vaping, and they all try to re-create this odd, musky aftertaste that I really don't like. VS4 is caramel up front, with a smokey aftertaste. The vanilla is minimal, which I enjoyed, because again, I don't like to vape straight vanilla extract. It is extremely easy on carto's, I had to toss the carto because I ran out of the juice!

VR4 (Vaperite) on the other hand, is a certified carto-killer. I only got two or three good hits of it, but it's caramel. REAL CARAMEL, not flavor. REAL TOBACCO as well. It tasted like I was smoking an unfiltered caramel Camel, in a very good way. But you'd need to use it on a good atomizer.

You like VooDoo... Have you tried Twisted Tobacco? They seem the same, one with more emphasis on caramel. Could you compare? I just don't want a near absent tobacco flavor, when described as "undertones" I tremble. I'm considering one of these or VapeRite's VR4 at the moment. What say you, sir!?
I have a sample bottle of Twisted Tobacco. I have too many open bottles/cartos at the moment as I'm playing with some DIY flavors. VooDoo is one of those "near absent" tobacco flavors, I'm afraid. I get caramel, vanilla, lemon, and honey, in no particular order. Maybe some chocolate. No tobacco, it's too deep in there.

And how was the Boba's on your eGo-C? I'd try AVE but don't want it to do unheard of things to my daughter.

(my atomizer...of course)

*fingers exhale*
Some users have had success with it here. I tried Gorilla Juice diluted 10% with distilled water in a standard resistance eGo-C, and after a couple of days it was tasting burnt. I tried to take the atomizer apart, and the wick was absolutely destroyed, fused to the atomizer coil. I don't always vape AVE, but when I do, I use a cheap cartomizer because it won't be long for this world.

L.B. Jeffries

Dec 30, 2011
US
Vaperite doesn't sell VS4, they sell VR4. VS4 is from VaporStation and it doesn't taste like an RY4 to me. RY4's all seem to have this odd aftertaste that I cannot describe as vanilla, caramel, or tobacco; I tried the "original" RY4 when I started vaping, and they all try to re-create this odd, musky aftertaste that I really don't like. VS4 is caramel up front, with a smokey aftertaste. The vanilla is minimal, which I enjoyed, because again, I don't like to vape straight vanilla extract. It is extremely easy on carto's, I had to toss the carto because I ran out of the juice!

VR4 (Vaperite) on the other hand, is a certified carto-killer. I only got two or three good hits of it, but it's caramel. REAL CARAMEL, not flavor. REAL TOBACCO as well. It tasted like I was smoking an unfiltered caramel Camel, in a very good way. But you'd need to use it on a good atomizer.

I have a sample bottle of Twisted Tobacco. I have too many open bottles/cartos at the moment as I'm playing with some DIY flavors. VooDoo is one of those "near absent" tobacco flavors, I'm afraid. I get caramel, vanilla, lemon, and honey, in no particular order. Maybe some chocolate. No tobacco, it's too deep in there.

Some users have had success with it here. I tried Gorilla Juice diluted 10% with distilled water in a standard resistance eGo-C, and after a couple of days it was tasting burnt. I tried to take the atomizer apart, and the wick was absolutely destroyed, fused to the atomizer coil. I don't always vape AVE, but when I do, I use a cheap cartomizer because it won't be long for this world.

Great feedback. Appreciate it! Btw, I also agree with your distaste for straight vanilla extract. And yet I love vanilla, just hasn't been right in a vape for me yet. I'm also not a fan of cheap chemical-tasting juice. Maybe Twisted Tobacco will be good enough so I can also at least try the acclaimed House Blend, which I see you didn't like. It's why I never order just ONE juice from a seller, at least get a back up 'cause ya never know.

So, is it safe to say all VAPERITE juices will be hard on the eGo-C atty/wick then?? I've ordered some Boge cartos but I'd like to know if they will work well enough on the "C" and a tank. From what you've said about the VR4 it doesn't sound promising.

Still in search for one of the better RY4s that will have a nice tobacco presence with minimal/mild sweetness (as odd as that might sound for an RY). I've looked into the RY4 Round-up thread, but there's so many highly rated options (argh, that RY4 craze!). Still enjoying my BWB baccos, but ready to try something elsewhere. Vermillion River sounds good and yet I don't see that they have an RY4. Mainly I'm just on the hunt for a good tobacco juice supplier that will enable me to stick with the eGo-C LR atty and a tank. Preferably one that also carries an RY4. I know there are many, but I'd like to avoid throwing some money out the window.
Oh, and Sheik, shout out from a Tampa native! :toast: (Kinda makes me wanna try VS's Tampa)

sheik124

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2008
Tampa, FL
Great feedback. Appreciate it! Btw, I also agree with your distaste for straight vanilla extract. And yet I love vanilla, just hasn't been right in a vape for me yet. I'm also not a fan of cheap chemical-tasting juice. Maybe Twisted Tobacco will be good enough so I can also at least try the acclaimed House Blend, which I see you didn't like. It's why I never order just ONE juice from a seller, at least get a back up 'cause ya never know.

So, is it safe to say all VAPERITE juices will be hard on the eGo-C atty/wick then?? I've ordered some Boge cartos but I'd like to know if they will work well enough on the "C" and a tank. From what you've said about the VR4 it doesn't sound promising.

Still in search for one of the better RY4s that will have a nice tobacco presence with minimal/mild sweetness (as odd as that might sound for an RY). I've looked into the RY4 Round-up thread, but there's so many highly rated options (argh, that RY4 craze!). Still enjoying my BWB baccos, but ready to try something elsewhere. Vermillion River sounds good and yet I don't see that they have an RY4. Mainly I'm just on the hunt for a good tobacco juice supplier that will enable me to stick with the eGo-C LR atty and a tank. Preferably one that also carries an RY4. I know there are many, but I'd like to avoid throwing some money out the window.
Oh, and Sheik, shout out from a Tampa native! :toast: (Kinda makes me wanna try VS's Tampa)

I tried a different extracted Vaperite juice in an eGo-C atomizer, it's how I killed my first one. VR4 is great though, if I had the time for messing with an atomizer and a drip tip I'd still be vaping it.

I haven't settled on something to use in the eGo-C yet either, I keep testing new juices in cartomizers. I've got a $20 order from VaporStation I'm waiting to make, VS Tampa (they have 10 mL bottles on clearance), Texas, and some more VS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread