What I have learned about ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I have spent a lot of money trying different models, juices, batteries and wanted to share my experiences so maybe 1 person could save some money. I realize that all people have an opinion so I will explain what I was looking for and what I found.
What I wanted was an ecig that would put out excellent vapor, give great flavor and would keep on working for a few hours.
What I ended up with was this. I am also going to give the names of the suppliers I found to be best.
First a Silver Bullett from Alt Smoke. Has never failed me for 5 months. Price was $99.95 cheaper now.
Next battery kit including 4 RCR123a's, charger that works on house current or 12v connection for car. Price $28
Next standard Yeti 510 atomizer from Alt Smoke. Price around $6.75. Bought 25 to get that price.
Carts that were included with the attys. Price Free.
Next Fluval from Petco. Looks like fiberfill. Price $8.95 for a few years supply.
Next juice from Tasty Vapor. Your choice of flavors and mix to your strength. Delicious. Price to make 240 ml at strength of 24mg $75.
This is the combo I came up with and I can vape for hours. Always tastes great, always works and cheap after the initial buy.
Hope this helps someone save some money.

Pat:toast:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
It has gotten cheaper for me. My attys last between 2 and 3 weeks but I am using them at 6v and I burn them off to clean. That is the best way I have found. The juice is a matter of trial and error, the one I like best is 1/3 butter rum, 2/3 caramel popcorn these are the nicotine juices at 48mg. Then Caramel Popcorn doubler to bring it down to 24mg. I also like the Tobacco with Tobacco flavor.:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread