What I learned at Fasttech today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
Why isn't my stuff shipping?

"fasttech did place orders from factories or distributors a few weeks ago and was promised to receive products in the middle of this month. Due to the CNY holiday is coming soon, factories for hot sale products received so many large orders while they don't have enough workers and materials to produce those products as promised.

To keep customers satisfied is always the most important thing for fasttech. Our purchasing department urges each vendors every day to get our orders shipped earlier. We even tried to get one product from different distributors. In addition, we will update the newest and accurate ETA for most products on our website soon.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter."

I cancelled my order, where is my gift certificate?

"Due to increasingly fraud transactions recently, our bank request us to stop refund orders paid with credit/debit card through Checkout as gift certificate temporarily. Thus we could only refund money to your card in this case."

It was news to me. Maybe old news to some of you, just trying to help.

Last thing, 10% discount with RMBBUST.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Kind of new to this then? o_O

Refund rather than Gift Cert is perfectly acceptable. Actually, the normal procedure for most purchases using a CC.

As to getting anything this time of year, rule of thumb is Order In Stock or if feeling lucky - Ships next day.

Just ordered 3 pieces, (2) in stock and (1) ships next day.
Upon completing order it showed shipping in 6 days.:grr:
3.5 hrs later the Package was ready for shipment :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Reactions: Oregon Linda

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Say what you will about Fasttech but when you need replacement parts or little knickknacks like o-rings or screws that are actually in stock they're in some cases your only option. I'm quite happy to have them around, shipping to me usually takes around 12 days or so and I've never lost an order (looking at you GearBest), that's good enough for me.

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Oh, the brashness and impatience of youth ;) ....

View ordering from 'fast'tech as a kind of zen meditation:

Watch seasons come and go , contemplate erosion , discover the true age of the universe while waiting for your order to show in your mailbox :)

Free shipping means your order gets tape to a snail's shell and then they toss a salad leaf in the general direction of your locale.

Of course, once could have it indeed faster - at a hefty markup.

Apart from that, I'm fine with them. Pricing is ok, they are clear on clones and the real deal..

Things get marginally faster when ordering batteries or battery-powered stuff separately.

jlb

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2015
I've made several orders from them. But at first I didn't know to look for "in stock" or "ships next day", so I'd clump everything together and it would take forever seemed like. But once I figured It out, it is usually bout 10 days or so. And one order, I accidentally placed it twice. I explained the mistake I made and they put it on gift certificate or whatever they call it, which I was fine with, but just wished it hadnt been a 150 dollar order I screwed up on.

Reactions: thetrucker

wwdragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2016
Montreal, Canada
I got 2 orders on the way to me, I have learned to check for in stock as I didn't my first order and then I noticed ships in 7 days. The past 2 orders that are on the way both said in stock, after purchase I see will ship in about 3 or 4 days time grrrrrrrrrr then the next day I went to look and it said shipped with a pick of the package for me to look at and wonder when it will finally get here.

But at least they post a pic so you can look at it while waiting for it to arrive LOL

Reactions: Yiana

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
I got 2 orders on the way to me, I have learned to check for in stock as I didn't my first order and then I noticed ships in 7 days. The past 2 orders that are on the way both said in stock, after purchase I see will ship in about 3 or 4 days time grrrrrrrrrr then the next day I went to look and it said shipped with a pick of the package for me to look at and wonder when it will finally get here.

But at least they post a pic so you can look at it while waiting for it to arrive LOL

Lets you sit endlessly at the monitor, stroking the box of the image while murmuring "My...precious..."

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Fasttech seems to get stuff to me in California in about a week, though I don't order anything from them that I need in a rush. Not sure what I might need from them in a rush anyway...

But you do want to look at "ships in..." - I goofed and wondered a week after my last order whether it was on the way. I looked, and WOOPS - there was one $2 drip tip that the other 12 items were just sitting and waiting for. The whole thing then shipped a day after that.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
But I AM excited, and can't wait for this order to arrive.
I'll FINALLY have ceramic tipped tweezers.
Plus, of course, this:
3948101-2.jpg

Eitje

Sep 2, 2015
FT has one simple rule. If you need something badly, don't order it there.
Order locally and pay the extra $
Its great for those that think ahead. Stock up on tanks, wire, etc

I love m for the great diversity in mods, tanks, spare parts for decent prices and they have a lifely forum and a nice app which you can drool over with almost each day a new listing of goodies. (To find yet another load if liquids and kayfun clones :) )

I usually pile up items in my basket, reviewing them at some point which greatly reduced the amount I spent as opposed to buying everything immediately.

Once checked out, I just forget about them till they arrive. That way I rceive like one or two nice parcels a month with stuff I mostly forgot about. (Unless there's a mod in there :) )

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I finally figured them out as well after waiting 6 weeks for an order that included batteries and back ordered items.

On Sat I ordered a bunch of parts (26 items including RBAs, wire, glass, o rings, etc,).

Yesterday I looked at the order and 3 items were back ordered for between 3 and 9 days. I removed those items and the order shipped late last night.

Don't order batteries there unless you want to wait 4-6 weeks for likely fakes and watch for back ordered items that hold up the entire order.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I've made several orders from them. But at first I didn't know to look for "in stock" or "ships next day", so I'd clump everything together and it would take forever seemed like. But once I figured It out, it is usually bout 10 days or so. And one order, I accidentally placed it twice. I explained the mistake I made and they put it on gift certificate or whatever they call it, which I was fine with, but just wished it hadnt been a 150 dollar order I screwed up on.

Make use of the "wish lists".

Instead of adding stuff directly to shopping cart, put everything in a wish list

check what on the wish list is "in stock" or ships same day etc, and you can put those items together in shopping cart or separate wish list

that way you can separate your order into stuff that will ship sooner and a separate shipment that will ship later, so you don't have 1 order being held up by 1 or 2 odd items that are taking long to stock

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Lets you sit endlessly at the monitor, stroking the box of the image while murmuring "My...precious..."

bwahahahahahahahahah good one.. still laughing...I went and looked at my order and same thing..

there is a picture of my precious order with a big yellow envelope and a thing white piece of paper

attached to the envelope......I can look at it and just imagine a big ship with 4000 multi colored

steel shipping containers on the deck slowly coming from China with my Vaperesso TC Mod in one

of them and 25 miles covered in 2 days and a trip of 8,275 miles yet to go before the Statue Of

Liberty comes into my Mods view......and then big USPS warehouse where people are throwing

our Vape Mail on big conveyor belts and hollering somthing inaudible to said co-workers.

And then on to my mail box with snow on the ground and a blank who knows/who cares--- look

from my mail man.......as he speeds off to another stop..........

All this fastech slow waiting for our vape Mail and imagining the great feeling when

yellow envelope is finally sitting in my mail box.......crying please vape me.........----

Been 7 days now and still looking at the monitor watching my picture of package sitting

there looking GREAT..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread