What I learned at Fasttech today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
One of my packages is clearly on a yak and traveling slowly through Tibet. It'll be here, hopefully leaving China before the Chinese New Year...
Thats GearBest's free shipping.
The record for me was a year or so ago when it only took 9 days for my fasttech parcel hit my mailbox after I got the shipped email. If my latest package doesn't get held up by Canada Post it will be 11 days according to the CP tracking site. It can't get here soon enough since my wife needs a larger subtank mini tank so she don't have to lug juice with her to work. She use to keep a 50ml in her locker but it magically dissipates so when she needs it its empty. Its not so bad now with DIY juice but it was getting expensive with buying commercial juice. She allows some of her workmates to dip into her juice if they need to, its funny cause they prefer my DIY juice to any of the commercial juices they buy.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
One of my packages is clearly on a yak and traveling slowly through Tibet. It'll be here, hopefully leaving China before the Chinese New Year...

I know how you feel --as here is a pic of my beloved Vape Mail with my new mod inside a Vapresso

TC 75 watt----on it's way to me.....they said be patient it will get there.........
Yaks.jpg

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Oh, the brashness and impatience of youth ;) ....

View ordering from 'fast'tech as a kind of zen meditation:

Watch seasons come and go , contemplate erosion , discover the true age of the universe while waiting for your order to show in your mailbox :)

Free shipping means your order gets tape to a snail's shell and then they toss a salad leaf in the general direction of your locale.

Of course, once could have it indeed faster - at a hefty markup.

Apart from that, I'm fine with them. Pricing is ok, they are clear on clones and the real deal..

Things get marginally faster when ordering batteries or battery-powered stuff separately.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha still laughing at your post---good one.............so tru.....

Eitje

Sep 2, 2015
I finally figured them out as well after waiting 6 weeks for an order that included batteries and back ordered items.

On Sat I ordered a bunch of parts (26 items including RBAs, wire, glass, o rings, etc,).

Yesterday I looked at the order and 3 items were back ordered for between 3 and 9 days. I removed those items and the order shipped late last night.

Don't order batteries there unless you want to wait 4-6 weeks for likely fakes and watch for back ordered items that hold up the entire order.
Batteries can't be shipped by airmail to most countries so it will be by surface mail most of the way. Its clearly explained on the website. In general, just order batteries in a separate order or simply don't order at all.
They are not that cheap with batteries anyway, don't think they like selling them that much. The VTC4/5s etc I can source locally for less, with shipping its more or less equal pricing.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I know how you feel --as here is a pic of my beloved Vape Mail with my new mod inside a Vapresso

TC 75 watt----on it's way to me.....they said be patient it will get there......... View attachment 523210

Must be nearing the Sea's. The one in the Rear already has its Flotation deployed. :lol:

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Must be nearing the Sea's. The one in the Rear already has its Flotation deployed. :lol:
Flotation?? That's my vapocalypse nic supply...hope it gets here in time!!

Wow just learned that the one in back with blue cargo barrels--is refered to lovingly as--- "Speedy'----- the other yak in front position

goes unnamed as of the time of shipping.......

Reactions: wwdragon

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
This is just the one most hectic parts of the year for fasttech.

They had to deal with the Holliday rush of Christmas, and now the rush to get things shipped before their Chinese new year starts, plus some factories in China are already off.

Have patience, it took them 5 days to finaly package an order for me that had all items in stock since the order. I just placed another order and the Eta for some items aren't till the 27th. Hoping it ships before then, but I know better ;)

Reactions: thetrucker

cllmda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I cancelled my order, where is my gift certificate?

"Due to increasingly fraud transactions recently, our bank request us to stop refund orders paid with credit/debit card through Checkout as gift certificate temporarily. Thus we could only refund money to your card in this case."

It was news to me. Maybe old news to some of you, just trying to help.

Last thing, 10% discount with RMBBUST.

oh....what a pain :( !!!!!!

I constantly have to do the "purchase whatever/any- old -thing -as- long -as- it's- expensive and then immediately cancel it in exchange for a FT gift certificate" -trick because of the problems with ASPIRE products...

cant pay for them with Paypal...As a matter of fact i think the only payment options for those products are gift certificates or BITCOIN (that's convenient for most of us isnt it???!!!)

I used to use the Natilus-mini-nauti and now use the Kabuki so im always needing Aspire coils etc.The best workaround I have found is to order something/anything, immediately cancel, ask for gift certif refund and pass the order paying with that .

if theyre gonna start being difficult about issuinf the gift certif refunds Im gonna have aprob!

BOTH of my (major)banks now regularly DECLINE all credit card charges from China/FT,even for 3$....when I called about it they said its their new "GENERAL policy" because of too much fraud from those parts.
Apparently you "can" call your bank each time you want to make a FT/china purchase, give them the amount etc and they will supposedly see to it that it's authorized in the next day or so...but what a hassle !!!???:(

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread