Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Back to the old days early 1970s yearning for certain tastes remembered fondly.

No 1 enjoyed most was Acapulco Gold for its treasured unique taste one could have a hundred types but blindfold one would know Acapulco Gold it just had that unique taste unlike any other.

Colombian Gold/Red was another unique one and the buzz was a long one could smell it a long ways and its parent to the Skunk strains of nowadays i have read which makes sense.

Its my wish that some of the old school strains could be brought back to market as they were, perhaps that is wishful thinking for an old guy that misses them and others.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I remember Thai Stick and Panama Red
Yes fondly remember Thai stick and Panama Red, recall suiting in friends base so long ago playing cards and someone said something like " hey check this out" we all gave a funny look like just when you thught you seen it all.
We felt really good that eve cause of that Thai stick.

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020

Have this growing at the minute unknown strain had the seeds for about 5 years in the cupboard ..have 4 of them going almost ready for harvest
Nice thing about
Living in California it’s legal

this weed stinks and so does my bedroom the smell is really strong,I have a small grow tent in my bedroom lol
I have a very cool understanding wife,
She has me growing tomatoes garlic and tulips at the minute she thinks I have a green finger since I grow some weed lol

have 4 babies growing at the minute since I’m going to harvest these soon,

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Budgie 45 that looks real nice thanks for the pictures.
Up for this eve Bio Jesus by cresco @ 32.42%
Here is a one for the grinder
HPIM1200.JPG

Attachments

• HPIM1200.JPG
    HPIM1200.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 4

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
What I long for is to try one of the CBD joints I’ve been hearing about lately. I haven’t smoked herb in many years due to random testing for my job. But if the cbd bud has that good taste, I’d definitely try it. Anyone have any experience with it?

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
I’ve had the gummies but never a cbd joint
To be honest gummies didn’t do much to me

but I did give the wife one,she’s not into weed,

she said it didn’t work but she was was in the fridge looking for munchies and eating sugar smacks lol

What I long for is to try one of the CBD joints I’ve been hearing about lately. I haven’t smoked herb in many years due to random testing for my job. But if the cbd bud has that good taste, I’d definitely try it. Anyone have any experience with it?

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Nice you grow that yourself
No i have not would be nice but have to have a medical card to grow up to 5 plants, did grow one at the age of 16 in a illinois suburb as tall as the eve of garage about 8 feet tall before Dad at the time cut it down back around 1973 !
Flash forward many years different area here a neighbor across the street sitting on his porch was laughing now passed on about 20 years back was on porch laughing when i was outside and i said what so funny he replied look around base of your flag pole - had a 20ft flag pole.
Sure enough there was a 6 inch or so plant i had to pull it out of course or risk trouble.
I miss him he was about 8 years older we had some good times.

Do you have a THC tester Dieseler?
No i do not just going by what is printed on label.I smoked some last night but was tired to begin with and by 10:45pm i went to bed felling very tired and feeling very good otherwise .Will try some more later this evening as i watch the Blackhawks who will probably lose again its doubtful they make the playoffs the way they are playing.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

I regularly smoke CBD herb and have tried quite a few different strains.
    Every Single CBD strain grown will always have some amount of THC in it, sorry to tell you.
    I've tried a strain called Charlotte's Angel on several occasions and it tastes very nice! You will not find a strain with a lower THC content than Charlotte's Angel, it is always well under 1% of THC mostly closer to 0.5% on a consistent basis. But there is a tiny bit of THC in there and that would definitely show up in a random drug test.
    Sorry Mate:)

Reactions: 73neb

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I’ve had the gummies but never a cbd joint
    To be honest gummies didn’t do much to me

but I did give the wife one,she’s not into weed,

she said it didn’t work but she was was in the fridge looking for munchies and eating sugar smacks lol

Your wife had THC gummies by the sounds of it;)
    CBD doesn't give you the munchieso_O

73neb

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 27, 2014
    N. California Bay Area
    I regularly smoke CBD herb and have tried quite a few different strains.
    Every Single CBD strain grown will always have some amount of THC in it, sorry to tell you.
    I've tried a strain called Charlotte's Angel on several occasions and it tastes very nice! You will not find a strain with a lower THC content than Charlotte's Angel, it is always well under 1% of THC mostly closer to 0.5% on a consistent basis. But there is a tiny bit of THC in there and that would definitely show up in a random drug test.
    Sorry Mate:)

Thanks for the info. I guess I’ll just have to keep waiting.

Starquake

Jul 28, 2011
    UK
    Would love to get a cut, backcross or recreation of Jojorizo's Crystal Locomotive (Arcata Trainwreck x Aloha White Widow)
    Sadly the breeder, Jojorizo has since passed away and a woman in a silly hat took mine away early one morning so all I have now are memories of this legendary strain (despite me giving every grower I knew a cut incase the woman in the silly hat came a knocking one morning)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    I vape hemp flower regularly. It does have THC, but very little. It has to be less than 0.3% delta-9 so it's not much. Does it taste as good as 'normal' cannabis? Nope, but it does taste good! Some strains more than others. Deschutes from Upstate Hemp Co tastes good IMO, and has a lot of CBD in it.

Reactions: 73neb

73neb

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 27, 2014
    N. California Bay Area
    Thanks for the input. I’ve done a little research and supposedly, the small amount of thc in the hemp flower shouldn’t be enough to cause a failed test. I’m gonna have to think carefully about it. Certainly don’t want to risk my job. I just really enjoy the flavor of good green. I ordered some mj flavored eliquid once, and it was absolutely terrible.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread