What I need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
Ok right now I have the ego-t and its ok but I am looking for alittle more. I guess this is what I mean when I say alittle more. Heres what i am looking for maybe somebody can help me out.

1. Will vap whatever u throw in there 50/50,70/30,100%. Dark juices light juices,thin and think. This is what bothers me the most about the ego-t. It feels like Im limited to what I can buy.

2. Something that hits really hard and smooth.

3. Something that not gonna cost me a arm and a leg....LOL

Even if its a add on or something that I could use my battery for I LOVE the life of the battery it lasts me all day. I like the convienience of the tanks but Im willing to give that upfor something better. I only vap at home really and maybe at a friends house not in the car or anything. Thanks if u can post a link to what u mean that would be great also I am a total noob when somebody says try this and I have no idea what there talking about.:facepalm:

Hrtbrkr1965

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Indiana
If the tanks don't matter that much you could try a low resistance attie (I use a 1.5 ohm) with a drip tip! It will give more TH and better vapor! I have read that the Ego tank is coming in a low resistance also and some vendors may have them in already! Would be a cheap way to test a new method and still use your good batteries!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
The Buzz by notcigs.com. Will handle anything you want to throw at it. Costs about $120.00. Will probably outlast you. Dial in your juices by adjusting the voltage. Takes attys/carts, dripping, cartomizers, MAP tanks, storm tanks, anything you can possibly think of. Your choice of top caps so you can vape which ever thread you like (510, 901, etc.).

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
Everybody else's suggestions of trying cartos is the right way to go, but if you're okay with getting two out of your three requirements you could consider a juice feeder like a REO. There are currently 3 black/silver minis in stock at the moment, with more Minis, Grands, and Woodvils coming in the next couple of weeks. They'll run you $134 + shipping (+ batteries + charger + atomizer(s) + drip tip(s), all extra), but if you can manage to get one they're totally worth it. I got my Mini last weekend and haven't touched my eGo-T or kr8 stuff since.

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
Everybody else's suggestions of trying cartos is the right way to go, but if you're okay with getting two out of your three requirements you could consider a juice feeder like a REO. There are currently 3 black/silver minis in stock at the moment, with more Minis, Grands, and Woodvils coming in the next couple of weeks. They'll run you $134 + shipping (+ batteries + charger + atomizer(s) + drip tip(s), all extra), but if you can manage to get one they're totally worth it. I got my Mini last weekend and haven't touched my eGo-T or kr8 stuff since.

Those are nice dont have that kind of money to spend right now. I dont understand why they dont have a package deal in any of the mods. Youll end up spending $300 by the time you buy the mod,batteries,charger,attys and whatever else u need.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Take all the money you would have spent on cigs and stick it in a jar each day, at the end of the month subtract the amount you spent on e-cig stuff that month. In a month or 2 you'll easily have enough to by a nice mod. I felt guilty about shopping for a new mod until a friend figured out how much I would have spent in a year on smoking. It worked out to be $3125 a year at current prices. Spending $300 on a mod and batteries and enough atomizers to hold me for quite a while is still 10 times less than I would have spent smoking. That's when I made the decision to buy. I've saved my family over $3000 in the past year, I deserve to treat myself for a change. I think this is one of the first times I've spent a big chunk of money and not felt guilty.

MarlyMarl

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
New York
Ok right now I have the ego-t and its ok but I am looking for alittle more. I guess this is what I mean when I say alittle more. Heres what i am looking for maybe somebody can help me out.

1. Will vap whatever u throw in there 50/50,70/30,100%. Dark juices light juices,thin and think. This is what bothers me the most about the ego-t. It feels like Im limited to what I can buy.

I feel the same way about my ego-t and juices. I am going to get some ego cartos so I can try higher vg percentage juices :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread