Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
We all vape REOs because Robert Eugene O'Neil makes them. Seems like a lucky twist of fate. What if his name was.....

Michael Allen Dennison...?? Would we all be vaping a MAD Mini? Or if his name was Steve Aaron Peterson....?? Would we all be crazy for our SAP Supers? Or....

Can anyone think of other names that might makes us really glad that his momma named him what she did?

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
If his name was Owen Robert Edwards we could vaping on our OREs. The Grand could be the "Iron ORE." Some engraving with additional cost could be done on the "ORE-nate" and "ORE-namental" line of mods.

Once there was a community this large the ultimate mod would be machined: the "ORE-gasmatron"

Orgasmatron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HA!

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
Let me get this straight, an English Composition professor creates a word game and wants us to compete against her? Yup, that's fair.

I can think of a few acronyms but I'd get banned. Sorry, that's the way my mind works.

Jack

That never seemed to stop you before Jack.:laugh:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Let me get this straight, an English Composition professor creates a word game and wants us to compete against her? Yup, that's fair.

I can think of a few acronyms but I'd get banned. Sorry, that's the way my mind works.

Jack

I would think a novelist would be up for the challenge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread