What is it with Cignots ego-t atomizers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Yeh kinda strange. I have version 2 lr attys from 4 different vendors. And cignots are much better than the other 3 vendors. Sent email about this to cignot. The only thing they can say is they sing to them before they send them out....lol

Cignot says theirs are joye attys....what the other vendors sell dont know. But these from cignot are better

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
"The only thing they can say is they sing to them before they send them out....lol"

I Knew they did something special!

I just have no problems with my tanks. I did not sing nicely to one of them. ( a little off tune I guess ). But replaced that wick and I'm rockin. I have abbot 12 total atty's and tank systems, I have no problems. I like it. I like it a lottttt

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Yes I have two type B atty's from Cignot and they both have worked flawlessly save for my black one leaked and choked up really bad on the Cinnamon Roll I bought the other day, but that stuff was in the Bargain Bin at the local juice/PV shop here. So I chalk that one incident up to a bad juice. Other than that one time they have performed with Oscar winning quality.

Nate "Darth Vapor" Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread