Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Best move I ever made, in the world of vaping, was when I became a squonker. This, after 3 years or so of being a confirmed Genisis user and conventional dripper.

Right on brother. Same here, except I started squonking like 1 month into vaping so I squirked right around the tube / genny / dripping deal.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Right on brother. Same here, except I started squonking like 1 month into Vaping so I squirked right around the tube / genny / dripping deal.

Yeah, I didn't, although I had some good vapes along the way. I don't regret any of it. A properly built ss mesh genny makes a mighty fine vape. But once I began squonking, that's where I got off the mod chasing bus. I have a shelf full of some very nice tube mods, dripper attys, and gennys. The only thing I buy anymore is a new Reo, or a new BF atty, once in a while.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Squonkers are something that I believe any hard core RDA user should at least try. There are so many more options available right now, both device wise and atty wise, than there were, even a year ago. Everybody might not like it; but for me, conventional 'top down' dripping doesn't make any sense anymore.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I saw the upload notification on my phone when I woke up. Had some things to do before I could watch it. I'm about to start it, be interesting to see how you explain it since you got me started with squonking :)

Thank you Danny. Bro it was cool to watch and read about you get your squonking sea legs man. I hope you survive this vid. Kept it short.

Reactions: dbrandt01

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Squonkers are something that I believe any hard core RDA user should at least try. There are so many more options available right now, both device wise and atty wise, than there were, even a year ago. Everybody might not like it; but for me, conventional 'top down' dripping doesn't make any sense anymore.

Exactly. With where squonking has evolved too with the atomizer choices available to us now - the best dripping RDAs are now available or are able to be converted to squonk Attys - it makes no sense to me why anyone would still drip.

Except that there are some crazy multi battery, inexpensive boxes available and those appeal to some people.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Greta vid as usual and looking across the counter at my coil gizmo and Reo's it would be safe to say that I'm a SuperX inspired squonker as well. Downside I can't get the word Sunbox out of my head. :lol:

Thank you brother ReignTG. Dude, it is a killer word to have in your head and a killer mod to have in hand. I'm all in on em. 4 deep ATM. Solid mods and a great value.

Reactions: ReigntheGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread