Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hey guys, so as the title states: Can I use the Mesh RDA with a squonk pin (BF pin) without a squonk mod?

I’m buying it from a guy but he claims he lost the normal 510 pin and I’m using the SMOK Species Mod -just as reference.

Should I buy it?

Thanks in advance

As said, it could leak into your mods 510.

Which mesh RDA is it?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Honestly? Unless it's crazy hard to obtain and/or you are getting some crazy deal on it, I would say just get a new one. IDK how easy it will or will not be to obtain a regular pin and etc.

Also, I have a slight bias against sellers who are selling something where they don't keep the box and all the spare parts together, and I am, myself, fairly high on the disorganized scale. But, if I'm selling something it is gonna come with all the original parts.

Anna

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Exactly why I don't sell anything, even I don't know what goes with what.

And to the OP, you may ruin your mod.

Honestly? Unless it's crazy hard to obtain and/or you are getting some crazy deal on it, I would say just get a new one. IDK how easy it will or will not be to obtain a regular pin and etc.

Also, I have a slight bias against sellers who are selling something where they don't keep the box and all the spare parts together, and I am, myself, fairly high on the disorganized scale. But, if I'm selling something it is gonna come with all the original parts.

Anna

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
contrary to what everybody else has posted you can use it ,pull the pin and shove a tooth pick into the pin from the top side and then break it off flush .it works ..

but then again,i have that atty and to be perfectly honest i doubt you'll like it ,i have it and it's crap in mesh mode ,it is much better with dual coils in it but there are tons better attys out there

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I never remove my squonk pin when I drip.

But:
- I never do more than drip on the cotton and coil (i.e., I don't flood the deck).
- I never do it for long periods of time. I drip a couple mls once and a while, usually prefer squonking.
- I have quality mods and i'm not sure if i'd trust a Smok 510.

I'm assuming you mean the Profile RDA. I wouldn't buy it in the first place, but with how much cotton there is you have to drip a lot. An excessive amount to get everything wet which will also mean filling up your deck.

I would use the squonk pin to try it, but I wouldn't use a squonk pin RDA on a Smok mod as a daily driver.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
I have done it with no real issue. It depends on the squonk pin also. PG and VG are not conductive. If you have a raised pin like this one.
46310756_346092799491601_1520686046491181056_n.jpg

It's not really an issue. But regardless, you should buy something that is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread