Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
I'm looking for suggestions as far as both a device and juice vendors. The top two things I am looking for are Vaper production (must have loads) and taste.

Throat hits are alright, but not nearly as important as the other two are on my list. I don't really like huge throat hits, but a mild one is a plus.

I hear that higher voltage devices have better flavor and have seen the huge vaper that can put out. Like several people, I have seen reviews of the Prodigy v2 and am drawn to it. Is that the device for me?

Flavor wise, who are the best juice vendors?

Thanks for all the help, everyone!

Edit: Just thought of something to add... for my criteria do I want 510, 801 or 901 attys?

Last edited:

nerojrnde

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Elk Grove, CA
It truly is subjective. One person will totally adore one site and post tons of positive reviews while another person may blast the same exact site. The best method for success in the world of ecigs is trial and error.

The only solid advice I can give you is to shop from suppliers listed in the forum. They have been approved by ECF so are reputable by all means.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Juice wise......I'd go with NHaler, Ms. T and DIYFlavorShack. They all have GREAT FLAVORS!!!!!

As far as the "best device for you"......only YOU can say. It will take some trial and error but you will get there. We all have!!!

I'd say read the ThagBuilt Sub-Forum if you are into HV Mods. If not, read up on 510s and m401/2/3s or KR808s.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
I'm looking for suggestions as far as both a device and juice vendors. The top two things I am looking for are Vaper production (must have loads) and taste.

It sounds like you'd like a Joye 510 or a mod - or maybe a 901.

For tasty e-juices, I recommend MyFreedomSmokes and his extra-flavor juices. They are fabulous.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
After trying several models myself there is one I would suggest over all the others at this time, the Janty eGo. Since getting this, I have been happier with the vapor, flavor and the long battery life. It is by far and beyond my favorite to date. As mentioned, there is not just one perfect model otherwise we would all own just that "one". But I would strongly recommend looking into the eGo.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
I have a Joye 510 already. I am looking for MORE! More taste, more vapor! I've seen reviews and I'm leaning toward the Prodigy v2. GrimmGreen kinda sold me on it. Let me rephrase the question...

People who have the Prodigy v2, is it as wonderful as GrimmGreen makes it out to be in his videos? LOL

People who have a fondness for sweet juices.... what do you like?

Thanks again!

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Try the M401 with Manual batts, Passthru and PCC. Its the best overall performer imo. I am a conservative dude that vapes malrboro.

High voltage mods are usually flavor killers from what i;ve read. My experience is limited to only non mod ecigs. Perhaps someone with more mod user experience can jump in on this one.

I get my stuff from www.absolutelyecigs.com exclusively for more than a year with no complaints whatsoever.

I have a Joye 510 already. I am looking for MORE! More taste, more vapor! I've seen reviews and I'm leaning toward the Prodigy v2. GrimmGreen kinda sold me on it. Let me rephrase the question...

People who have the Prodigy v2, is it as wonderful as GrimmGreen makes it out to be in his videos? LOL

People who have a fondness for sweet juices.... what do you like?

Thanks again!

For my sweets, I like tasty vapors liquid, atomic fireball and blueberry cheesecake have tasted great and are my current favs. I need to try the butterfinger and the butter rum from them. I also heard DIY flavorshack makes good juice but haven't got to try it yet. Also heared Nhalers lung juice is tasty. I really need more money...I want to try em all lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread