What Is The MOST Horrible/Stupid/Ridiculous Juice You've Ever Vape/Buy? (Referring to its taste, brands, name, anything!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstractcousin

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
pink spot vapers ,snowmans kiss and vapor god crème de menthe

Thank you!!! those are the worst. my friend loves weird mint gum tasting menthol vapes, snowman kiss was one he loved... hated it.

worst one i have EVER tried ever had to be "anti-social" by Black label. it literally tastes like weird persian food with black licorice...

446473204_hated_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Blkwdw86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Gladewater, TX
I got the Hybrid dessert deal they had going recently, four 15ml bottles of juice for ten bucks. The Cheesecake flavor was ALL pie crust flavor. It took two days and a rebuild to get pie crust flavor out of my tank! Horrible!

The Irish Cream was no winner, either. Blecch.

Neither was the Chocolate Cherry. No chocolate OR cherry. Gakk!

Mt Baker's Butter Rum would've been a winner if they'd sweetened it. They didn't. Ugh.

Pyrate

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
My 1st juice, DEKANG! It was so so so so so horrible! Yucks! It was my 1st impression on e-cig juices! :evil:

Yeah I hate Dekang E-juices.
For some reason they think Pina Colada is Caramel
And there is some other juice of theirs that tastes like Simple Green smells
Horrible stuff.

I make my own now

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
That weird tasting chemical generic flavour vendors pass of as a tobacco flavour but actually tastes like sewage (< couldn't write what i wanted to write, but you know what i mean) !. Comes under many different well known tobacco brand names but tastes nothing like them. And it doesn't matter which you get they all taste the same.

What is that actually all about anyway ?.:confused:

AdamB

Nov 12, 2013
Chattanooga, TN
Bought 4 different 10ml samples of different flavors from a place up in Michigan. Sounded good based on review here, etc. Every one of them, even after 2-3 weeks, tasted bland as could be. Barely a hint of the flavors mentioned. Can't say there were horrible, just sorely disappointing compared to a lot of juices I've tried. So not horrible or or ridiculous....just plain bland.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
Hot dog flavor from Hangsen. I figured it would be bad, but it sounded funny so I bought a small 10ml bottle. Tasted like drinking the water out of the pot after boiling hot dogs.

Who would think a hot dog flavored juice might taste bad. Maybe a sourkraut and brat flavor next time? :)

thatguy2

Moved On
Oct 24, 2013
Cotton Candy by Revolution Vapor,,,,,,

I've not heard very good things about ANY cotton candy flavor, to be fair, however,,,,,,,it's basically just sweetener. shudder.

It had a horrid, awful, chemical flavor, no matter HOW LONG I steeped it,,,,,,,,

cotton candy on it's own is pretty nasty - but add a little black licorice to it and you got the old childhood candy "good-n-plenty"

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I bought two bottles of cheap liquid when I started out, from a company called eVo - "dakota", which is supposed to be tobacco, but it's chemicals, really bad, and capucchino, which is more tolerable, but just not good. Would vape it if I didn't have anything else. I dumped the Dakota. I also got a small sample bottle from High Caliber, "American 55", which is supposed to be Marlboro, but is just nasty. I can't even describe the flavor.

Yesterday, I bought a bottle of Epic Apple Jax - smells exactly like Apple Jacks, the cereal. Tasted amazing at the store...come home, tried some this morning, I felt ill after a couple puffs. Smells amazing, but there's something off with the flavor.

The closest vape shop to me is a 200 mile (320KM) round trip

Picked up some vanilla and caramel flavored juice--it tasted like bland chemistry. Threw in some Liqua Cuban Tobacco and now had 90 mils of a very odd tasting oddity--but it has nicotine and vapor. My buddy tasted it, proclaimed it "Old Gym Sock" My next attempt was DIY cherry tobacco caramel apple...mess. My buddy always with unique ways to describe taste proclaimed "Jock Strap" so I was improving. Luckily, I now use TFA for DIY and created something good. Double RY4 10%, 60% VG with Dekang Marlboro mixed in at 25%. I call it "DiRTY4".

As far as buying Eliquids go, the worst has been "Tremor" from Vapes Gone Wild. Tastes like stale grape sweet tarts with a sink cleaning cleanser after taste.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread