Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Last edited:

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Forgetting the Nicotine shelf life of 2 years, I've found that the flavor is a big factor in the life of juice. Some juices tend to change rapidly after a few months and become dull, smell different, and vape worse.

Agree.

I don't stock flavored nic juice...I mix as I go.

I had one flavored nic juice that got kinda nasty couple years ago.

My flavorless has been kept in freezer since October 2009 and is still good as new.
I kept flavored juice a few months in freezer till I finished them off w/o issue.

I was interested in freezing as well. I'm curious to know how much expansion of the flavorless you experienced when you froze the stuff? Did you do anything special to prepare it before freezing?

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I was interested in freezing as well. I'm curious to know how much expansion of the flavorless you experienced when you froze the stuff? Did you do anything special to prepare it before freezing?

I am currently using eliq (10/13/2009) that has been in freezer about 2.5 years; it is still perfect.
Clear and strong with clean taste.
I vape at 12mg which gives firm TH.
I have not noticed any expansion issues; I have some is in glass bottles with a small amount of air.
Juice in plastic bottles is placed in freezer with no air cap; I squeeze air out so there is room for unlikely expansion.
I put juice bottles in freezer bag then placed into igloo cooler then placed in 5F freezer.

Frozen meat develops freezer burn in less than 2 years but my 2.5 year old eliq has no freezer burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread