What is The Very Best Vanilla Custard? Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
I recently got a sampler from Moon Mountain Vapor and it had "Cosmo's Custard" in it. This is less vanilla, but more of a custard filling. It has quickly become one of my favorite vapes. Smooth, creamy, and very indulging! At $16 for 32ml, the price isn't out of this world either :p
You cannot adjust the pg/vg and I believe it is 30/70. Don't quote me on it.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket....Hand-crafted in America's Heartland in small batches...fairly priced, GREAT SERVICE!!:D
If you don't mind the wait......Grant's Vanilla Custard...IMHO, you're better off going with CLS.....;)
Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard.....Bryan has a winner here, I'm told....haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it's getting some RAVE reviews!!
Start here......there are many others, but I'll wager at least ONE of these will do your taste buds PROUD (Hint: Try CLS FIRST!!;))
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Blind Squirrel

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ

BadWolf24

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
Port Charlotte, FL, USA
Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket....Hand-crafted in America's Heartland in small batches...fairly priced, GREAT SERVICE!!:D
If you don't mind the wait......Grant's Vanilla Custard...IMHO, you're better off going with CLS.....;)
Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard.....Bryan has a winner here, I'm told....haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it's getting some RAVE reviews!!
Start here......there are many others, but I'll wager at least ONE of these will do your taste buds PROUD (Hint: Try CLS FIRST!!;))
Happy (vaping) Trails!

I highly recommend Custards Last Stand from Nicoticket. I was hesitant to try a vanilla custard vape, but once I did all I could say was WOW. Great service too.

talon4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Buffalo, NY
I'm currently using Big Willie's Vanilla Custard. Very good, but not the sweetest of the bunch I'm guessing. A guy on the forums here has been getting rave reviews for both his product and service. Although I've not tried it yet, he would probably be a good choice.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/499300-bryces-vanilla-creme-custard.html

I have to second this nomination! I have both of his flavors, custard and pudding, and they are outstanding! Plus, he is running $5 off until midnight tonite.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've only tried 2, and out of those 2, Goose Juice from Quack's Juice Factory wins hands down.

Only available in 100% VG, but it is darn tasty and addicting. ADV material.

I won free samples, but can't afford to purchase larger bottles because, well, it's on the high end of prices for me. I shall mourn when my samples are gone.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread