What is your aesthetically perfect rig? (most beautiful with unlimited money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Title explains it all :D I'm just interested in what everyone thinks according to looks only, not function. So if you had all the money in the world, what mod/battery, dripper/tank, drip tip, and hell even coil arrangement. Looking forward to see what you heathens will slap together! :vapor:

I personally think the iTaste 134 vv mod, with an aspire nautilus on top is purdy. I use a classy red stained oak swivel tip on mine (that I made myself :2cool:), but I'd like to find a red longbarrel and bubbly-looking blown-pyrex glass drip tip And just for .... and giggles I'd fill it with the brightest red juice I could find reguardless of quality (solely for looks).

And yeah I know :facepalm: View attachment 312017 View attachment 312018 View attachment 312019 , function quality always trumps form.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I am pretty OCD about how my equipment looks, if it's shiny - it has to have a shiny topper, not too much into color as I prefer the sleek simple look.

thecrewII.jpg

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
I am pretty OCD about how my equipment looks, if it's shiny - it has to have a shiny topper, not too much into color as I prefer the sleek simple look.

thecrewII.jpg
Nice taste! :drool: I am in love with all of them, particularly the setup 3rd from the right (shiny black, with frosted tank and clear design, and bubbly yet lip-comfortable drip tip), if you can name those parts I'd love to hear. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread