What is your favorite 1st day vapemail juice, no steep required?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanchai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Georgia, USA
Mountain Oak Vapor is pretty good straight out of the mail (it arrives pre-steeped, iirc). That said, I haven't yet found a juice that didn't get at least a little better given some time to sit - Halo and Mountain Oak included.

(Edited to contradict myself): Actually, that's not true. Dekang and Hangsen seem to taste the same no matter how fresh it is or isn't (I've had some that was less than a month old and some that was 5-6 months old, no difference that I could tell). But one could argue that Chinese juices pretty much steep in transit and on the shelves. I've never had a made-to-order or "gourmet" juice that didn't get at least a little better with steeping, I'll put it that way. :)

Some made to order companies also sell "pre-steeped" juice, if that's what you're looking for, but you will pay a premium for the pre-steeped stuff.

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Funny different opinions here!

I didn't like Boba's til it had steeped 6 months.
I think Halo usually IS good right out of the box - maybe sometimes they ship fresh and sometimes ship steeped?
I've found NicQuid is good immediately - they're really good at sweet stuff
MrELiquid Grey Matter changes with a steep, but I liked it right away, too

bbywho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Arlington, VA, USA
Ahlusion Blue Fairy (absinthe) tastes spot on right out of the mail. Mango & Papaya Lassi (non-XPress) are also quite good. In addition to those three regular Ahlusion juices, I ordered 11 different XPress juices from Ahlusion during their 50% off sale. So far, almost all have been really tasty and true to their descriptions FOOB, on my MVP 2.0 w/a dripping atty. Honorable mention to Ginger's E-juice Gingerbread Chai.

Last edited:

macmiddlebrooks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Nicoticket is certainly shake-n-vape good right away, although his juice does continue to develop and further improve over time IMO. Goodlife's El Kamino and Deadly Sin are great straight away as well....haven't tried their other flavors yey, so I can'y comment on his line as a whole.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I don't know a lot of these juices mentioned here I find to be much improved with steeping

Nickoticket I was told on another thread was great no steep
and was really disappointed 2-3 weeks later much better

I am vaping nickoticket CB right now soo amazing but its over a month old
out of the box not so much

same thing with HHV purity tobacco's I find most of them need 2 weeks to taste close to intended flav
and some longer some much longer

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I'm surprised no one has suggested 5 pawns yet. They say they steep all of their juices before putting them up for sale. I don't know if I'm going to pay their crazy price though. I'd have to get a free sample somehow 1st

They don't have to give out samples

They are known for what they have

but for many of us they are not going to be ADV's at that price

I will try them eventually once I have a daily rotation that doesn't change
and I am getting all my reg's in large bottles to save on those

then I wouldn't mind so much paying that for an occasional treat drip session here or there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread