What is your favorite E-liquid at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being very new and trying very few juices, my ADV is "nueport" from my local B&M. I was a cadillac analog smoker for many years, and this blend (whatever it is) hits the spot on my infant ejuice tongue. No icy menthol taste (like a real cadillac) but for me, I cant seem to fill a tank twice in a row without it being nueport haha.

mrflips

Jan 8, 2013
md
I rotate the following pretty regularly:
The Plume Room - Candied Cavendish
SandS - Grumpy's Hooch with Bananas
SandS - Peach Tea Tobacco (it's just like Snapple Peach Tea!)
JC - Tennessee Cured/Domestic Mix
Seduce Juice - Snake Oil/Myrrh
and maybe some Frankenvape or DIY if I want something really sweet...so many good juices, not enough time D:

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
The ever elusive Hawk Sauce is still favorite.
Everytime they get more in it sells out almost instantly.

I have been checking their site the last couple of days for it with no luck. Any tips on when to check the site, or how often it's available? Like once a week or every day, but only for 10 minutes? Morning/ Day? Only on Thursdays? any help here would be much appreciated. Thanks

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
I haven't found my ADV, but the one I vape most often is MBV Graham Cracker (after at LEAST a week's steeping), mixed with something else (MBV USA Blend Tobacco, hazelnut usually, and a drop or two of sweetener). I've also been partial, recently, to The Vapor's Knoll (vapor......com) Afternoon Delight and Dragon Drop. I'm vaping their Pon Pon Juice as I type, and it's an interesting and familiar taste/smell that I can't really describe. Like a STRANGE bubble gum, but with exotic fruit. I also like MBV Morning Vape. I have a 30ml bottle of Boba's coming (my first), and I'm hesitant, and almost scared to try it. I'm going to put it in a drawer for a few weeks before I give it a go.

jow350

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
My daily vape is DIY, DK Tobacco base flavor from Perfumer's Apprentice (which is supposed to and does approximate the DeKang Tobacco Flavor) at 10% flavor in 50/50 PG/VG, with 1% Alcohol and Sweetener added.
My favorite treat is Bobba's Bounty, unfortunately I can't smoke it all day because it's too much VG for me... I do order it with extra flavor and cut it down with PG (20% plus 1% Alcohol) and it's much better and tastes just about the same than the regular Boba's (and it's much better on the coils).

Kalash503

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I have fallen in LOVE with RY4. I have tried a DIY from a new friend I made here on the forum, as well as one from aroma e juice. So yummy!

I also love RY4, its a great ADV. So far the best I have tried is BWB's Tribeca. You should give it a try and you will not be disappointed. Its also pretty easy to DYI because its just three main flavors- tobacco, vanilla, and caramel. Vapor brothers make some good DYI for RY4 in super concentrates made with alcohol. Allusion also has some DYI concentrates but I have not tried them, I mention them because they are having a 50% off sale until the first of August. Promo code: FITYOFF

chellemakepeace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Atlanta
I also love RY4, its a great ADV. So far the best I have tried is BWB's Tribeca. You should give it a try and you will not be disappointed. Its also pretty easy to DYI because its just three main flavors- tobacco, vanilla, and caramel. Vapor brothers make some good DYI for RY4 in super concentrates made with alcohol. Allusion also has some DYI concentrates but I have not tried them, I mention them because they are having a 50% off sale until the first of August. Promo code: FITYOFF

I actually WON a bottle of Tribeca last week from halo..just waiting on it to get here..SO excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread