Need a really good juice to vape on all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
Ok, so I am looking for some help from you all. I want to get a juice suggestion from you all. Right now my vape all day juice is called summertime. The place I bought it from decribes it as "A nice light mixture of coconut, peach, and menthol. Tastes like unicorns riding rainbows."The only problem I have is they only sell it in 10 ml bottles and i really do not feel like walking out the door with 10 bottles. The other down side is, they only sell it in 24mg,18mg and 6mg. I am looking for something like this but in a 12mg bottle. I have a place that sells juices called MT baker vapor. So I has hoping that someone could point me to a juice that would come close to this so I could get a huge bottle of somthing like what I am vaping on now.

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
Right now I am vaping on something called Summertime, it has coconut, peach, and menthol. This is a great vape But I do not want it in 18mg nicotine, I want it in something like a 12mg. I am thinking about Afternoon Delight E Juice Baker Vapor. From Mt baker vapor.

Do you like fruity, or are you looking for a calming juice such as caramel etc...
I Vape on Caramel all day long. You can order it from vaperite.com in Ga. they are very trustworthy.

light101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Because taste is so subjective, I would suggest that you order a few sample packs from a few stores. I take it you are from the states? You have a really great selection of juice vendors at your finger tips. If you go into the juice forums and read through the thread on mount baker vapor for example you can tell which are the most popular juices. Try some of these if you are worried about taking the plunge on new flavours. At best you will only get a strangers opinion of what an adv for them is. Ordering juice and trying them all out is half the fun.

Good luck, light

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Right now I am vaping on something called Summertime, it has coconut, peach, and menthol. This is a great vape But I do not want it in 18mg nicotine, I want it in something like a 12mg. I am thinking about Afternoon Delight E Juice Baker Vapor. From Mt baker vapor.

If you buy a bottle of 18 and a bottle of 6 and mix them in equal amounts, you'll have 12mg. ;) no flavor loss. Hope this helps.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Guess it depends on if you put butter & pepper on your grits or cream & sugar. No one will be able to tell you what flavors you will like, we can only tell you what flavors we like. I can only tell you that what you like is subject to change at any time. I will also say that just because I love a flavor in a RDA doesn't mean that I will like it in a carto or clearo.
    So .... in the end, there is no answer to your question.

oh-and, butter & pepper on my grits please

I've been really happy with Mister-E-Liquids, and they have 12mg and bottles up to 30ml. My day-long vape from them is Pure Michigan (apple/strawberry), but they may have a flavor similar to the one you have. Also, they'll "ice" (add menthol to) any of their juices. I have not found a single juice by them that I didn't love!

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 3, 2013
    Virginia
    Why don't you try quantum vapor? Under "Flux Juice Bar" you can mix your own flavor. I haven't tried them myself, but I've heard very good things about them on facebook. They have all the flavorings you want and you can specify the ratios that the flavorings are mixed at. Look them up on google, don't know if I can link them here.

Skinr1

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2013
    sf
    vaporshark.com has the " summertime " flavor in 6-8-12mgs
    also you may want to try " Miami vice " and "mountain dew" 50/50 mix 8mg its a great all day vap that's what I been on since I stopped smoking and I love it . the mix is pretty smooth , great throat hit and isn't overly sweet at all .

not real sure about the unicorns and rainbows thing though :)

Reroka

ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2013
    Durham, North Carolina
    @KjAthena

So say I have a 2.5 ml clearomizer, fill 1.25ml of 24mg of the juice and then take 0mg and fill the other 1.25ml? This will make it 12mgs?

why not buy what you like in 24MG and mix it with an equal amount of unflavored ? that way you get it down to 12MG and save $$$$

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread