What is your perfect cart, atty or tank set-up on your Precise +?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
I hear ya on that. But I work in a 5 axis machine shop, so I don't feel your pain.

drool.gif

AshSilver

Jan 29, 2012
Minnesota
The Smoktech DCC tanks work very well for me on the go, and at work.
I had the same issue with the clear carts, cracking, and color changing...

The smoktech 1.5 dc tanks take care of all of that, and are really cheap. I have 2. Love them!

What atty were you using? The DCA306 looks promising, if you like 306 attys without leaking!

I was using a 510 LR and dripping, but I prefer the taste of my juice in the carto, and since I use my PV often I also like not having to drip as often. I am thinking of trying out a tank but since I'm a bit of a procrastinator it might be awhile before that happens! lol

Last edited:

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
I'm mainly using an Iken 901 @ 1.5 ohms with a drip shield and like it a lot on the 10440. I think I am going to try and get an HH357 running in my Torpedo Tank as soon as the 18650 comes in though. If that doesn't work out I'm hoping the Ody gets the job done. Been waiting on that too long.

I'm curious... how would you make a HH.357 work with a Torpedo Tank ?

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Yeah, I got my P+ today and I am so happy :) I am one of the most picky people around and I honestly can't find anything to complain about. Once I figured out that I had to use my pinky to fire the button, I was good to go. And it looks awesome with the VPX Cartomator. One of my photos shows it with a M1A1 Buzz tank and that looks good with it too.

RPV_0019.jpg RPV_0018.jpg RPV_0017.jpg RPV_0015.jpg

Darhorn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was taking all of my P+'s with me when out, but any more really just use the 16340 with a vapemate and IMRs. that lasts me all of the work day, will take an extra battery just in case. if i am home I will switch to the 18650 and just move the vapemate over.

a satin vapemate will make it perfect (and a satin atty sleeve) :)

i really prefer the size of the P+16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread