What I've Learned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
New PV users can be bombarded with marketing from companies that rebrand, then seriously overprice. A quick Google of "e-cigarette" brings the major offenders to the top of the search, within faux "review" sites. Then, they get ripped off, or as I like to say, "White clouded."

It's good that ECF hits toward the top, as well.

Yes, I went to a few of those "review" sites. I didn't trust any of them because I didn't know who was doing the testing. I assumed that they were run by some e-cig company or other. They may have been legit, but my spider sense told me otherwise.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
A very nice, informative post.

I have to say, though, I've spent a whole lot more than $100 in my journey to being tobacco free. This is probably due to the fact that I immediately sent my brother a kit, my cousin a kit, and bought kits for a neighbor and her son to try and quit with as well. Not to mention my addiction to accessories and hoarding batteries, which has my next order of no less than three kits pending a good sale. I only have two other addictions similar to this, thank god, because it would be extremely detrimental to my financial well being if those two weren't already under control. I suspect my vaping hoarding tendencies will slow in about another month (I hope).

Thanks, Kia. I can only say that the $75-100 was if you got the right company on the first try. (I should have added "And you weren't a hoarder"). ;)

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
I was actually able to do the change through a form that was automated for the 2nd one.. for some reason it worked after one of the mods went into my account to see if they could get into it.. weird.

ohhhhhhhh... lol, I hadn't even noticed the 2nd change. I'm surprised they granted another change so fast. I'll stick with Starsong.
Starsong-Queen-of-the-Universe or Starsong-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed are too long I think.

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
New PV users can be bombarded with marketing from companies that rebrand, then seriously overprice. A quick Google of "e-cigarette" brings the major offenders to the top of the search, within faux "review" sites. Then, they get ripped off, or as I like to say, "White clouded."

It's good that ECF hits toward the top, as well.
Agree! Too many false info on those review sites. They seem to rate according to the money they get.
btw the VOLT is also a rebranded system.

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Agree! Too many false info on those review sites. They seem to rate according to the money they get.
btw the VOLT is also a rebranded system.

The offenders really give the industry a bad name. Pour all the money into marketing to be on the frontlines for new users, and rip them off. I feel bad for new members here who just paid $250+ for a couple KR808s and a few cartos.

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
Sure! It is ordered according to SI specs and looks. If you order in bulk you can have your own colors, logos etc etc. You can order minor details.
130.jpg
On the pcc it's simple, just a black sticker behind the clear plastic and the logo changes.

What really matters is the customer support, the prices, the liquids , the variety of accessories and colors. SI is really good at it.

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Sure! It is ordered according to SI specs and looks. If you order in bulk you can have your own colors, logos etc etc. You can order minor details.
View attachment 85218
On the pcc it's simple, just a black sticker behind the clear plastic and the logo changes.

What really matters is the customer support, the prices, the liquids , the variety of accessories and colors. SI is really good at it.

According to Imagine,

They are built from the ground up by the VOLT factory for us.

When talking about the X2. But, correct me if I'm wrong anyone - Smokeless was the first to offer sealed autos and gen 2s.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
correct we have made no changes to the slider PCC from the factory specs... the mega is our design and no one else can carry it.... as well as the diamond caps etc... and our batts and most of our other accessories at the very least have custom parts ordered....
View attachment 85218

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
we were 100% the ones who brought the technology of the sealed autos to the market place :) !! The technology is so simple it was easy to imitate and now is becoming a standard....but it started here!!

According to Imagine,

When talking about the X2. But, correct me if I'm wrong anyone - Smokeless was the first to offer sealed autos and gen 2s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread