What juice has had the best throat hit for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Throat hit is subjective. I like it when someone describes their TH preference as "punch me in the throat". That's my memory of Wyatt Earp juice from www.freedomsmokeusa.com. Too many people talk about throat hit, but don't include anything that clues you in to their level of TH preference.

I prefer a light throat hit and get that from a lot of juices. Anything with Virginia in the name is usually mild to the point of almost no TH. Those juices that mention Red USA or some variation of Marlboro, I take as medium TH.

If it includes cigar or pipe in the name of the juice, it probably has quite a bit more TH. Those are my guidelines from experience.

DKTAB from Dekang is a favorite of heavier TH fans.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
dang it ,now I got to order some dktab and been holding off for so long it seems like a dammed if I do and why didnt I do it sooner thing.

I really like the taste of DKTAB, but slacked off on it because of the high throat hit. Some might call it medium, but it delivered what I call heavy TH ... more than I needed. I probably need to try it again now that I have gotten used to 100% PG juices. When I tried it before, I was into high VG juices and it took a while to get comfortable with PG.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
I really like the taste of DKTAB, but slacked off on it because of the high throat hit. Some might call it medium, but it delivered what I call heavy TH ... more than I needed. I probably need to try it again now that I have gotten used to 100% PG juices. When I tried it before, I was into high VG juices and it took a while to get comfortable with PG.

I hear ya(100%), been back and forth on the vg pg train , it was a lot simpler when the choices were ugly and uglier(smokes).Never once regretted vaping though why they make is a connoisseur habit is the best marketing I have seem since flavored yogurt.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Usually the menthols do it for me most....if you are looking for a pretty intense throat hit....maybe try Artic Wolf from VaporGod...I haven't tried it, but have read the desrcription and reviews on the forum seem to back that up. If you need cartos, just order them there and you get a free 5ml bottle of juice with every carto purchase....flavor of your choice.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide is my angry juice. It's hot, it's sweet, and it burns in your chest like candied rage if you're brave enough to inhale it deeply.

I use it to shake up my taste buds when I'm in a bit of a dead zone, or as an additive for weaker cinnamon flavors, but it's also really excellent for those moments when some idiot has just reinforced your suspicions that evolution is moving backward and the Universe is indeed out to get you.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
Weirdly enough, Ms T's Fried Peanut Butter Banana (@ 30 mg) is probably the kickiest juice I have...I need huge TH, especially first thing in the morning so that's my morning vape.

That's a great hearty one, I just tried it for the first time this morning and it totally surprised me. It sounded like fun, but I really loved it a lot more than I thought I would, and you're right- the TH was solid.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
That's a great hearty one, I just tried it for the first time this morning and it totally surprised me. It sounded like fun, but I really loved it a lot more than I thought I would, and you're right- the TH was solid.

I know, right? I tried it as a novelty flavour but it's become one of my go-to juices.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Vapor Station juices always seem to have a reliable and satisfying hit. My favorites from VS are Texas and Tampa (for tobaccos), and as far as dessert flavors go, their Tiramisu is outstanding.

For other dessert flavors, I find Highbrow's Cheesecake Torte and Vanilla Bourbon Bean to be among the best. Very satisfying. All of their tobaccos hit the spot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread