What juices do you use in your eroll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
I was wondering what juices people use in the eroll. Also if you have had issues with certain juices.

I use with no issues.

Dekang: Blueberry,Coffee,Mocha, Cappuccino.

joyetech: Any flavor

Nicquid: Peach Lemonade, Cherry on Top, Blueberry Tart

The juices I have had issues.

MT Baker: gums up the atty, especially Salted caramel.(too bad I love this flavor) Fig and Berry Cream do gum the atty, but not near as bad.

JohnsonCreek: I seem to get flooded attys, or seepage quicker with any of the juice. Something to do with the viscosity and the tank. I can use it fine in my ecab.

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Using my eRoll, I've vaped (if I can remember them all lol):

50/50 High Caliber Blue Raspberry
50/50 High Caliber Pillow Mint
100 VG Alien Visions Boba's Bounty
100 VG Alien Visions Sweet Tart
10/90 Alien Visions Hype
100 VG Unflavored
100 VG Copper Creek House Blend
100 VG Copper Creek Lemonade
100 VG Copper Creek Voo's Broo
100 VG Copper Creek Twisted Tobacco

So far no issues with any particular juice. They all seem to vape well in the eRoll. I notice I have to give it a second between hits if I'm using full VG, but I usually give it a second anyhow for the atty to cool down.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I was cleaning the atty more frequently with Boba's, but I just kept two going and while one was drying the other was ready to go. :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
It's advisable to to avoid thicker fluids with tank-cartridge systems, like the eRoll. B'coz of it's dimension and space constraints the atty has least surface area for wicking among the e-Cigs. Which magnifies when the juice is seeping slowly thru the spike... resulting in dry hits and wick burn-ups.

However, if higher VG is a must, we need to ascertain that the wick remains moist. That calls for shorter puffs, few second's additional gap between pulls and once in a while tapping the cone or a shake (the eRoll).

I'm with 70/30 PG/VG, 24mg*, Fruitys and Menthol, since the beginning... and am doing fine, rather my eRoll is doing fine.

I was wondering what juices people use in the eroll. Also if you have had issues with certain juices.

I use with no issues.

Dekang: Blueberry,Coffee,Mocha, Cappuccino.

Joyetech: Any flavor

Nicquid: Peach Lemonade, Cherry on Top, Blueberry Tart

The juices I have had issues.

MT Baker: gums up the atty, especially Salted caramel.(too bad I love this flavor) Fig and Berry Cream do gum the atty, but not near as bad.

JohnsonCreek: I seem to get flooded attys, or seepage quicker with any of the juice. Something to do with the viscosity and the tank. I can use it fine in my ecab.

Are you using red oak JC or regular line JC? in terms of viscosity, red oak runs pretty thing for being all VG. There are exceptions though, Vanda and Swiss dark are noticeably thicker than other red oak juices.

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
Are you using red oak JC or regular line JC? in terms of viscosity, red oak runs pretty thing for being all VG. There are exceptions though, Vanda and Swiss dark are noticeably thicker than other red oak juices.
Both lines. The Vanda seems ok, but the swiss is almost like molasses.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I use Mt. Baker Vapor Blue Moo with no issues. I was able to use the same atty for a month or more. I also use AltCig Banana Milkshake, and it works just as well, but I do have to rinse out the atty a little more frequently.

My favorite juice is Mr. Vape RY4. Sadly this seems to gunk up everything. I can only use the same atty for a few days. But it's worth it, so good.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
Copper Creek: House Blend, Voo's Brew, Twisted Tobacco, & Voodoo - 60/40
AVE: Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, Bee's Knees
Vape Dudes: Mocha Java Drizzle, Belgian Blue, Mocha Waffle, RB Dude, The Brunette, Blue Honey, Buttery Nipple - 50/50, extra flavor

Only problems are that the thicker/sugary juices tend to gunk up the atty faster. Not really a problem, only takes me about 10 minutes to clean all of my attys.

smuro04

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I'll be getting mine today. I'm going to start with 80/20 pg/vg and increase or decrease vg from there to see which works best.

Apparently there is some contradiction between which liquids vape better, but I think it'll really boil down to your own personal preference of what vapes best. (Mix ratio, flavor, vaping style, etc.)

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
I'm so dull, I'm just sticking with some Red Tobacco I got from TECC, I think its re branded joyetech Red Tobacco, tastes the same just in a bigger bottle.

I'm too mean to risk buying stuff I might not like, but will never throw away. I did that with some stuff that was supposed to taste like Drum rolling baccy but tastes like Sunday Night Special Recycled tab ends. Its sits in my drawer accusing me every time I get my gear to do the nightly cart refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread