What juices do you use in your eroll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
With rare exceptions, I only vape tobacco flavors... so all these are various tobaccos.

A dozen Dekangs in their various PG/VG ratios (usually around 20% VG) work very well and are clear and nearly colorless. In the eroll, they tend to have weak flavor.
A few Mr E Liquids house ratio 67/33 and also clear with higher color than Dekang and flavor strength about the same as Dekang in the eroll.
A few Mountain Vapor which only comes in 50/50 and clear but a couple with much higher color than the other two brands. These give the best flavor (actually too strong for a carto) and I wish I could find a comparable strong flavor without such a high VG content. (My lungs don't like it.)

So far, I'm still experimenting... trying to find enough flavor with enough TH that I don't have to go up to 24mgs to get. I went through this same thing with cartos (but kinda in reverse) so know I'll find it. Might check out that Joye Red tobacco.

Last edited:

kiltedfox

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Bavaria, Germany
With rare exceptions, I only rock candy flavors (which is weird because generally, I don't eat candy because I find that much sweetness is disgusting). My daily Vape is Volcano's Cherry Lava (24mg), which I use with my eroll (which has become my everyday vape), and my eGo-C (which was my everyday until I found the eRoll).

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Still experimenting but have found my ADV with modified DIY. I mix Dekang redUSA blend with a few drops of Mt Vapor USA blend or USA rich to taste and this bumps the flavor of the Dekang in the eroll. I can't vape Mt Vapor straight because they only do 50/50 mixes and that's too much VG for me as well as too much flavor. In a carto they nauseate me with strong flavor. However, since their juices have super strong flavor (at least for me) I use various combos to bump Dekang flavors. If you are one who does like lots of flavor and can go with 50% VG (or 100% VG as they'll do it a special order) then I recommend trying any of their juices. I think they must have created them with tanks and clearos in mind. But, just a note to be aware of, unless you pay extra for priority mail, their shipping truly sucks. Example: last order on morning of 8/6. MV sent email saying shipped 8/6. USPS said they got electronic notification 8/8 and the package arrived for distribution (in the same town as the vendor) 8/12 and left there today 8/13. In my experience, it will be three days from PA to AZ making it a whopping 11 days or 12 depending on single-clerk PO. Hmmm... might try ordering some stuff from China as I've heard of quicker times from them. *snicker*

rj134

Jan 6, 2014
Cologne
It's advisable to to avoid thicker fluids with tank-cartridge systems, like the eRoll. B'coz of it's dimension and space constraints the atty has least surface area for wicking among the e-Cigs. Which magnifies when the juice is seeping slowly thru the spike... resulting in dry hits and wick burn-ups.[/FONT]
This is very true.

I keep switching up flavours for my liquids so I tend to try out different German liquid vendors every time. Sticking to 70/30 juices though because the eRoll really doesn't like high glycerin. I would get dry hits or really poor vapor and flavor off 100% VG even after I started using cotton wick on my attys. Seems that the type A really doesn't fly with overly viscous liquids which is only natural given it's miniature size.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
The attys always last longer with mostly pg juices. O recently bought a bunch of Joyetech juices and they are surprisingly good, nothing like the dekang junk. I never used them before because the highest strength they have is 16mg but I recently weened myself off of 24 mg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
I have used Pink Spot's Blueberry Cobbler, Butter Rum Lifesaver, Happy Ending and Clove in an eRoll. (I am going to have to restrict that atty and tank to Clove from here on out, the taste lingers like crazy!)

Also Dekang Blueberry, Banana, English Toffee, Blackberry.

All worked fine, and I'm glad I tried the Clove in my eRoll, where the tank and atty together don't cost as much as a replacement eGo twist-style tank/cart-thing.

I'm guessing Butter Rum is also going to cling to the atty and tank, as I could smell Butter Rum scent wafting from the sealed package in my mailbox as I was walking up the front porch steps. It's pretty assertive, but still nothing compared the "stick-to-it-ive-ness" of their Clove flavor.

Pink Spot in general has liquids with much more intense flavor than Dekang, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread