What kind of carto is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
I recently ordered what were supposed to be Boge 3.0 510 cartomizers. What I received are not like any Boge carto I have ever seen. The packaging is different. The whole appearance inside and out is completly different also. These feel "Cheap". They don't even hold 1 ml. The end cap appears different. Here are some pics....

IMG_20110627_172441.jpg

Different packaging
IMG_20110627_172121.jpg

Notice how the cap is recessed in

IMG_20110627_172211.jpg

Notice the slit all the way through.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Not Boge that's for sure. Bottom threaded end in different as well as the top cap. I bought some of these one time about 8 months ago from healthcabin. The filler really sucked and they tasted funny. I about gave up on cartomizers because of them. If memory serves me right, they were listed as 510D just like Boge but what I received wasn't.

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
Not Boge that's for sure. Bottom threaded end in different as well as the top cap. I bought some of these one time about 8 months ago from healthcabin. The filler really sucked and they tasted funny. I about gave up on cartomizers because of them. If memory serves me right, they were listed as 510D just like Boge but what I received wasn't.

He swears that they are Boge(which I know they are NOT) He offered to let me send them back, but it would be kinda stupid considering I only paid like $7. So I will keep em.
The filler does suck. They hold about 1/2 ml then leak all over.
He is still selling them.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
He swears that they are Boge(which I know they are NOT) He offered to let me send them back, but it would be kinda stupid considering I only paid like $7. So I will keep em.
The filler does suck. They hold about 1/2 ml then leak all over.
He is still selling them.

Is it one of the ECF Suppliers?

Carmiol

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2011
Costa Rica
Just for the record, as Ive bought stuff straight from Boge, they do have a kit called the "Boge Expert 510D Cartomizer Kit".

Not saying that is what this guy is selling... Apparently (not bought any myself), they are a "disposable 510" cartomizer. Kinda use it once and throw away. Dont think they are meant to be refilled. Ill see if I can get a pic of those and post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread