What new mod and tank to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2015
Nice. I may have to look into buying one of those. Is that a 2 post build in that tank?

Since I last posted, I built up the Limitless tank and this things rocks. Tried my first SS316L build, and it seems to be working nice. First time doing temperature control ... and I am loving it. Not even sure I will go back to the Griffin 25, haha.

I am going to rebuild the Griffin 25 correctly tonight and see if I can get it to stop leaking (and with TC coils). The leak is very minor, and is because my wicks are not going down far enough in the channels, I think. Also have to make sure they clear the air holes, or it will also leak.

Overall, I feel like the Limitless is much easier to build on. I will post again after I get the builds figured out and more time with the Limitless.

Kayfun is single coil build. To me its kind of tighter build than Kanger Subtank Mini you will need to be more patient with it even if people say its the easiest build deck ever. Its not hard to build but Kanger is easier imo. Thieves are not truing builds on my limitless plus and my gruffin 25 [emoji17]
I've tried 28g ss build on my Kanger in vw mode. Its kind of weird vape to me and I dont see any difference in flavor plus Im getting less vapor than kanthal.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
is sigeli 100W any good? trying to advise a friend who doesn't want to spend much. I am aware it doesn't do TC properly, not an issue for him.
I dunno, but in general, Sigeli as a company isn't seeming to stand behind anything, CS is terrible and there are a lot of unhappy campers out there. I rate them with Wismec, companies that will never get another dime from me!
I don't own and have never used one, so please keep that in mind, just personal opinion from what I've read.

Reactions: OhTheAgony

MC Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2015
IMG_7766.JPG

Thanks to the wonderful people at My Vapor Store I got the same order that had beed stolen for free. Im so happy now! After I was waiting for more than a month I finally got it! Im really thankful because my package was stolen because of USPS not because of MVS and they still decided to make me happy even if they are losing their money.

MC Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2015
My first thoughts on my new gear.
Cuboid mod is awesome. The fire button rattles and wobbles a little but that doesnt bother me much. + and - buttons are plastic but that doesnt bother me either. Overall the mod sits well in my hard, looks good and it has some weight for a little mod. Tanks sit very well on in and they look good imo.
Second I've only tried Limitless Plus RDTA so far. The tank doesnt come with 510 drip tip it only has the 510 adapter. You need to know how to wick it properly otherwise you will get dry hits all the time. Its large I think its 6ml capacity and thats kind of big for me because I was using 3.5-4ml before. I still cant used to that complete lung inhale so I think Im gonna need to drop my nicotine and play with it more to see how it works. It kind of promises the flavor but I still didnt find proper way to wick it and use it.
I havent tried Griffin 25 yet but it has the same wide bore drip tip which is kind of too much for me at this point. Maybe I'll need some time to get used to it. For now I still like little restricted drag like Kanger subtank mini and Kayfun V5 have. Well I'll keep on playing and will post more of my thoughts about them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OhTheAgony

MC Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2015
Another cool safety feature on Cuboid. After updating software the mod will limit you highest wattage according to the coil and batteries. For example I cant go higher than 75W on my single 1.05ohm coil and that will be 9V. I dont even need to go that high I vape it at 20W.
Most of the people dont like that but its cool to me since that is a safety feature and I know Im safe now my mod thinks for me. Whoever doesnt like it can always downgrade the software and remove that limitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread