What online vape store do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In approximate order of purchases since September 2015 (high to low, dollars spent):

Local Vape Stores(purchases made in person), Nude Nicotine, Juice Mafia, Charlie Noble, Element E-Liquid, Scott's Mods, Focal E-Cig, MVS, Lightning Vapes, Twisted Messes, Coil Master, Ahlusion LLC, Origin Vape, VaporDNA, Origin Vape, TEMCO Industrial.

Why is this? Every month, do or die, I order a min of a 500ml, 100mg/ml, Nude Nicotine Armor v2.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
Rocky Mountain Vapor for tanks and iSticks. They have an ongoing 25% off coupon code with free shipping over $14, so most competitive I've seen. Got most of the big name stuff there.

Ebay for various things like wire and wick. I think 28 gauge kanthal from Lightning Vapes is slightly cheaper on Amazon than on ebay.

Never used FT. I've gotten used to 2-3 day shipping, and probably couldn't wait weeks for anything.

Admittedly, I'm not really a loyal customer to many, and usually go with the best price. So it's refreshing that RMV consistently has the best pricing. I've had pretty good luck with almost all the vape companies I've dealt with though. Most are small businesses and have top notch customer service and really fast shipping times.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
Rocky Mountain Vapor for tanks and iSticks. They have an ongoing 25% off coupon code with free shipping over $14, so most competitive I've seen. Got most of the big name stuff there.

Ebay for various things like wire and wick. I think 28 gauge kanthal from Lightning Vapes is slightly cheaper on Amazon than on ebay.

Never used FT. I've gotten used to 2-3 day shipping, and probably couldn't wait weeks for anything.

Admittedly, I'm not really a loyal customer to many, and usually go with the best price. So it's refreshing that RMV consistently has the best pricing. I've had pretty good luck with almost all the vape companies I've dealt with though. Most are small businesses and have top notch customer service and really fast shipping times.
What's the coupon code?

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC

Forget it, found it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread