What sets our NET's aside from the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
It starts with the simple philosophy of using Actual Premium tobacco. Not TA, or TE, not Gambler, Bugler or Top tobacco that can be bought at your local quickie mart. Our tobacco blends come from a master blender that specializes in cigarette, cigar, and pipe blends. Our blends are farm fresh, unadulterated and never chemically sprayed.

Anyone using coffee, chocolate or any other PA or FA flavor that drowns out any hint of tobacco, calling them Naturally Extracted is a travesty. The whole point of NET's is to give the user the most realistic tasting tobacco possible. Any NET that requires artificial flavoring, which some don't depending on the target tobacco blend, should be added with a judicious hand and should merely compliment or enhance the tobacco, not overtake it. And that's brewing it the Goodejuice way!

Try some of our House Brewed Tobacco Blends today:)

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Great post, Nick! It seems like a number of vendors are jumping on the NET bandwagon these days for whatever reason, but I agree -- by the time they've finished dumping extra flavors into the mix, the result can hardly be called tobacco. I'm guessing most of those vendors never had any actual experience with premium pipe, cigar, or cigarette tobacco and are purely working from imagination. You are on a very short list of vendors who are actually doing it right.

SkinniePost

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2012
Madison, WI
I have now been enjoying Wrangler, Fire Cured, Patriot and Wild Turkey for about 2 weeks... And I have to say these juices are freakin' amazing. If you like unadulterated tobacco flavor... And I am not talking chocolate, cherry, vanilla, and whatever other dessert tobacco flavors are out there... These are the real deal. Definitely make sure to check these out...
There are a couple more on my list from Goodejuice, that I will be ordering sooner than later, wow :vapor:

Thanks Nick, and thank goodness somebody out there understands that not everyone needs to have their coffee served up like a vanilla latte ;)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Great post Nick! What I love about Vita Bella is that there's another taste other then tobacco in it, but it's a perfect compliment to it and does nothing to detract from the flavor of the tobacco coming through. But don't think I believe for a second you have anything to do with that juice. I know unicorn milk when I taste it :D

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Nick,

I appreciate NETs from numerous vendors (and have the stash to prove it), but you are my #1 all-time-favorite NET juice wizard, and GoodEJuice is my go-to NET vendor.

Even your blends feel "straight" to me. The tobacco always comes first with your NETs, and while I don't want to be a jerk and write something didactic like, "That's how it should be!", I can and will state without hesitation that your philosophy, your approach, and your entire line of NET liquids have warmed my heart, pleased my palate, won my admiration, and earned my respect. Bravo!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I don't want to be a jerk and write something didactic like, "That's how it should be!",

Didactic! I don't know the meaning of the word, so I will say that's how it should be! (Seriously tho, I literally didn't know the meaning of that word, but I did look it up :D )

I ordered a few more of these to try today. I really do suggest this line too much for someone who's only had two of them lol. But those two really did open my eyes to what a clean, real tobacco juice is like. Shame about the name goodejuice tho Nick. "Sir, how do you like your $500 specialty porterhouse that was flown in and cooked by the world famous master chef alongside his famous truffle sidedish?" "Ummmm, I guess it's okay, maybe even good.)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Hey Nick, I hope my attempt at a joke from my post didn't come across as a diss in any way. Basically, I was saying good ejuice is an understatement to some of the greatest. I'm sure my opinion to the name of your website holds little concern for you tho :D Just wanna make it clear I wasn't attempting to put you down. My idea for a name of someofthecleanestandandbesttastingnetsatagreatprice . com would be a lot harder to remember than goodejuice.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
BTW, are you still rockin that box mod? Sorry for the cheapy button:D

Nick,

I bought three box mods from GoodEJuice way back when. The two 2AA single 14500 3.7V boxes are still in service. I even painted them with some textured spray paint. The 3AA dual 14500 5-volt box went wonky on me and stopped regulating the voltage. It would put out 5 volts unloaded, but only about 3.5 volts with a load. I eventually retired it. Boy, that seems like so long ago, but it was only a year and a half. I guess 18 months is a much longer in vaping-years (that's sort of like dog-years).

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

acura tech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2012
florida
Nick,

I appreciate NETs from numerous vendors (and have the stash to prove it), but you are my #1 all-time-favorite NET juice wizard, and GoodEJuice is my go-to NET vendor.

Even your blends feel "straight" to me. The tobacco always comes first with your NETs, and while I don't want to be a jerk and write something didactic like, "That's how it should be!", I can and will state without hesitation that your philosophy, your approach, and your entire line of NET liquids have warmed my heart, pleased my palate, won my admiration, and earned my respect. Bravo!

Well said Bill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread