What tank should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyDream

Feb 11, 2012
United States
Got a knock off lavatube (almost identical) and the atomizer they gave me taste burnt no matter what I do... So I want a tank. I don't want to spend a lot of money and I want to be able to use high voltages so my PV isn't a waste of money. Will this work?

Dual Coil Tank Cartomizer

Also, look at the description. says 3ohm (2 6ohm coils) shouldn't the six and the 3 be switched? If it's dual coil, does that mean I should double the ohm when I look at the ohm chart for the right voltage?

Will a 3.5 or 6 ml tank fit flush on my lavatube?

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Not sure of the fit on a Lava tube. the ohms is kinda wierd thing to figure out. I use to have to do it for a living and won't ever do it again. If it's a dual coil that says it's 1.5 ohms then it has 2 3ohm coils in series, i think. When ever you put thing is a series you have to cut it by half. I know there are others that are still up to date on this. They will be along quickly I'm sure. I just don't do the techy thing anymore. Sorry but I hope it help some.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Also, look at the description. says 3ohm (2 6ohm coils) shouldn't the six and the 3 be switched? If it's dual coil, does that mean I should double the ohm when I look at the ohm chart for the right voltage?

Will a 3.5 or 6 ml tank fit flush on my lavatube?
Leave it be. 3 ohm is the correct resistance for voltage above 3.8v . That's what I use on my Provarii. The lava tube will see the two 6 ohm total as 3 ohm, so figure you voltage accordingly.

As to which tank, I'd say go for the 6 ml. It may have an overhang by a couple of mm. The 3.5ml is slim and for eGo style batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread