• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What to buy with eGo starter kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartpoco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
London, Ontario
Okay! You all were so helpful last week, hoping you can suggest more good products to buy...

I am ordering this eGo starter kit, in fabulous girly pink:

Happy eGo-C Kit - 45 Points

Sooo...any ideas of what I should get to go with it? I have a Redds starter kit on the way. Would like to order at least $20 worth of useful things to go with this so I can get free shipping.

Any advice appreciated...

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Get some vivi novas, stardusts, etc.. list goes on & on..

Get yourself the most basic of stuff to try dripping... seriously.... do it *lol*
a LR 510 bridgeless atty or something similar and drip tip.... or a 306 LR with 306 driptip. You can add a drip shield later if you want to, but I'm finding dripping is THE BEST way to really really taste a juice.... and the best way to sample to see what you like. No filling a tank and finding out you're not keen on it, then having to empty, clean, refill and find out the first taste taints everything to follow.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
I would also recommend this> eGo-C Stardust Starter Kit with Long Wicks & 10ml bottle of e-liquid. :thumbs: It's half the price of the one your looking at.

A 510 bridgeless atty & drip tip for sampling juice is a great idea. A viva nova, just because every one but me seems to love them. StarDust and Kanger T2 with replacement coils (get both, LR and 2.4) A stubby tank (a tank filling tool if you get the tank)

You may want to get smaller sizes of juice to start with, to find what you're going to like.

With the money you save with the above kit you'll likely have enough $$$ left to pick up a twist battery. Great way to start with variable voltage.

Qcaj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Calgary
That canvape kit doesn't come with any replacement atomizers, nor does it come in pink. :/
The one OP's looking at IS a few bucks cheaper on Canvape... Genuine Joyetech eGo-C 2(Upgrade) Starter Kit 650mAh or 1000mAh Black, Stainless, White or Pink but it's still $70.
For $75 you can get pink AND upgrade the batteries to last longer. You'll save another few dollars getting the exact same kit from China (healthcabin), but it can be a long wait and you'd have to buy juice separately.

Personally, I wouldn't buy juice from either canvape or HappyVaper (or healthcabin) . There are excellent specialty juice vendors out there and I think a really good juice is one of the most important things for kicking the analogs.

But to answer your question, I'd also recommend getting some stardusts, and atty, and a tank system. That gives you basically the 3 most popular options for vaping and you can see which one you like best.

edit; personally, I'd grab two of these: eGo Q Vision Compact Kit V2, A tank and atty (maybe a few extra stardusts), and get the juice from another vendor. But I care more about pretty batteries than what the ego C has going for it.

edit 2: I forgot! You should definitely get a fancy driptip or two (or ten) :)

Last edited:

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Thanks for all your help! I ended up getting: (all from canvape)

EgoC kit - PINK! - 650 mAh batts
Ego twist - silver - 1000 mAh
Stardust LR and SR
510 bridgeless atty
2 drip tips

FUN SHOPPING!

Very good starting point, and perhaps an end point with that very useful ego twist. I would also look into the vivi nova 2ml next go around. Also, what e-juice have you purchased?

iheartpoco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
London, Ontario
Very good starting point, and perhaps an end point with that very useful ego twist. I would also look into the vivi nova 2ml next go around. Also, what e-juice have you purchased?

I got 10, 10 mL assorted flavours from Jugheads. 18 mg, cola, toffee, cotton candy, chocolate mint, some coffee flavours, etc. I didn't get any tobacco flavours cause I actually don't love the taste of ciggies. The last time I quit, I started back on flavoured cigarillos. Then when I quit those I'd find myself at parties stealing drags of clove cigarettes or rollies or whatever was going around, despite the taste being DISGUSTING. I think I really just want warm smoke/vapor and a throat hit. Hoping I can find something that actually tastes good.

I have a couple of occasional-smoker friends who are really looking forward to seeing how this turns out for me, with an eye to starting vaping themselves, LOL...maybe I'll be able to bring some pals into this brave new world. :D

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
I got 10, 10 mL assorted flavours from Jugheads. 18 mg, cola, toffee, cotton candy, chocolate mint, some coffee flavours, etc. I didn't get any tobacco flavours cause I actually don't love the taste of ciggies. The last time I quit, I started back on flavoured cigarillos. Then when I quit those I'd find myself at parties stealing drags of clove cigarettes or rollies or whatever was going around, despite the taste being DISGUSTING. I think I really just want warm smoke/vapor and a throat hit. Hoping I can find something that actually tastes good.I have a couple of occasional-smoker friends who are really looking forward to seeing how this turns out for me, with an eye to starting vaping themselves, LOL...maybe I'll be able to bring some pals into this brave new world. :D
good choice with jughead juices they are one of my favorite, canvape is ok for parts but there juice is TERRIBLE i think it is chinese liquid but maybe not because i have found most chinese to be better by long shot and happyvaper only have no nic, you will be happy with your partts and liquid choice:) flavor crafter and MLV are good to for juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread