What to do with all this new found time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedustwarrior

Sep 16, 2013
los angeles
So I have been a math guy this week, always calculating how much Nicotine and milligrams and such and how many clearomizers can be spread across how many weeks of vaping certain types of juice and stuff..... And it dawned on me, I suddenly have like an extra hour in my day, maybe even an hour and a half.

How? Cause I don't take analog breaks anymore. I wasn't a bazillion pack a day guy, maybe 10 on average and 15 on a heavy day. But within that range I probably devoted sole attention to the activity (like smoking outside) etc.... I figure at ten minutes a smoke time 8 or 9 I am at about an hour and a half of recovered time.

What to do..... what to do......

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
I have not had too much free time. Even though i am not smoking analogs, i am only a week into vaping and still in the process of quitting. To help me quit, i have been trying to keep my routine by going outside to vape. I get some fresh air, get a couple minutes of alone time, and maybe play a game on my phone. Also, if i don't take smoke breaks at work, i get no breaks at all...

When i start to break my routine as well as my analog habit, i will probably be spending all the new time here on these forums, and hopefully getting into some of the DIY stuff.

thedustwarrior

Sep 16, 2013
los angeles
I have not had too much free time. Even though i am not smoking analogs, i am only a week into vaping and still in the process of quitting. To help me quit, i have been trying to keep my routine by going outside to vape. I get some fresh air, get a couple minutes of alone time, and maybe play a game on my phone. Also, if i don't take smoke breaks at work, i get no breaks at all...

When i start to break my routine as well as my analog habit, i will probably be spending all the new time here on these forums, and hopefully getting into some of the DIY stuff.

Duby1622, I kind of accidentally switched without blending the two. I ran out of analogs one afternoon a week ago and two hours later my Halo Triton kit showed up. Five hours later I took my first real vape and never looked back. Good luck with the switch!!!

Limner

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Western USA
I reached my break-even point financially about a week ago. Time? Completely different story.

Four or five pages of ECF forum pages a couple times each day ain't no quick reading. Wednesdays are those 2 hour VapeTeam episodes, and then there's the stray video from Busardo, Dimitri, GrimGreen, et.al. Reminds me of my college days -- pulling an all-nighter semi regularly.

More seriously, I'm doing a lot more walking each day, and without getting winded.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I gain the extra time not smoking... then lose an hour from fiddling, rebuilding, and DIY-ing.

I'm with you red! Now add another hour of searching stainless things even with no intent to buy and vaping consumes more time than smoking.

To tell the truth, the only thing I miss about smoking is the time spent outside. I can vape indoors so I don't make it a priority to just go out and appreciate the day in silence. I have to do that with vaping more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread