Status
Not open for further replies.

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
I have stopped vaping due to COPD....but vaping got me 5 yrs without ciggs.
I enjoyed every minute of vaping.
But I have given away most of my stuff and juices...grandkids use HIGH wattagestuff.....but still have a Provari Mini Silver....I think its 2.5.
Only used it about 3 months......and would like to sell if possible.
Do I just put it on the classified section?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm tempted to do the same. Should have gotten the full size with extension cap to use the 18650. 18490s with button top are exceedingly hard to find.
Not many are manufacturing 18490's, primarily AW. Efest and a few other lesser companies (Trustfire?) sell 18500's, but a Provari 2.5 requires button-top batteries (which AW makes).

AW recently had some sort of flooding catastrophe in their factory, therefore the supply chain has been crippled at least temporarily.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks, jwbnyc. At one time I tried to find those extension rings. With my extended bottom cap, I thing I only need one. Any clues on where to find them?
I tried Google search and most vendors were out of stock. Since Provape closed down, I doubt that any new ones will become in stock.

There was one place that appears they may still have some. I didn't go through the entire order process.

Vaporleaf Tatroe Provari extension ring

Edit: Scratch that, just saw they are out of stock here, too.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
  • Agree

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Pink Mule let me add one to a cart.

Don't know what that means.
Me too. I never got to add a shipping method, and there was an error message about the credit card. The card is good, by the way. Then I got an automated call from the card carrier. I couldn't understand a word, so I hung up. I got another call from them with a live person who I also couldn't understand. My hearing isn't so good, but there are people I can understand on the phone. I hope I finally communicated my desire to just forget the whole thing.

Maybe someday, I'll check out Bad's choice just in case they get some in stock.

• Optimistic

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Here's one from Svoemesto:

Kayfun V3.1 ProVari ring
2007f6b.jpg

That's the wrong kind of "ring". The one you linked fits between the atomizer and top of the provari. This is simply a "beauty ring" to hide the cone shaped top of a Provari.

OP is looking for an "battery extention tube" to allow the use of a larger (longer) battery.

ProVari3RCelticKnot-4T.jpg
Tatroe_Provari_ring__81435.1408061928.220.220.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
  • Useful
Status