What to expect now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_royall

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas TX
Howdy guys! After reading this forum for about a week straight, I'm finally posting something. You guys sold me- I bought a Janty Kissbox yesterday. It shipped today from Janty USA, which apparantly is in Ft. Worth. That's good news as I'm in Dallas, which means I might actually get this thing today.

I've read a ton about charging the thing up properly- 16 hours, smoke for 20 mins, charge for 4 more etc. I'm confused about the USB battery. Some have said that they were able to vape right away using this, while others have said that the USB battery needs to be charged too. If the latter is true, for how long must I charge it?

Anyway- thanks for all your posts, because they really did answer a ton of my questions. One of you pros should write an article covering the basics. A sort of newbie user guide. That way we could have in one spot, conclusive instructions for startup, charging, dripping (which I still don't really get), carts and refilling carts, just all the basics that it took me a week to compile searching through all the posts on here. It would have been great to have it all in one place, written by somebody who's organized. Leaford, I'm looking at you!! :)

Just re-read your post
16 hours, smoke for 20 mins, charge for 4 more etc.
Huh? Guess i should have read the manual that came with mine, hehe
An 8 hour first charge is a good idea, dont know why they said 16.
I can smoke mine for 1-2 hours at least before the battery runs low.
The second recharge only takes a couple hours normally.
Now alot of people smoke these like they did cigarettes, smoke for ten minutes+/-, put down, go back later, maybe thats what that part means, not sure, i use mine like a never ending pipe, if i feel the urge, i hit it. Works fine.
Got my Janty a couple days ago, love this thing.
GL with yours when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread