What to get?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Jacksonville, NC, USA
So I've been looking into getting a high end rba but there are quite a few options out there. So here I am coming to you more knowledgable vapors to give me insight into your thoughts and suggestions on what to get.

Ive been looking at the zau/zap, cobra, fogatti, kayfun, and ac9. I've seen quite a lot of good reviews on the ac9 but was wondering about the others.

im requesting info on difficulties purchasing, how we'll they have worked for you, and how they look on your devices.

i currently have a provari and a zenesis z2, looking into getting a ela from super t :)
I have a kanger protank, agat2 and waiting for me at the house is my igo-w (first try at the rda)

but back on topic which rba would you suggest to me and why?

thanks for the help!!

digitals

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana
I may not be much help because I'm only a couple weeks into vaping. However, I use Provari as well. I use a zap on one of my standard Provari and an AGAT2 on the way for my mini.

Reason: Highly recommended

The cost is high on the zap, but I sure like mine. Had to tear off the ceramic wick that was pre installed, and went with SS. I also notice that the pre oxidized wicks that you can purchase with the zap are rolled to tight leaving a decent gap in the wick hole = excessive leaking when doing the genny tilt.

I've heard decent things about the RSST too, but I don't care for the poly tank. I am a glass and stainless kind of guy.

I should have the AGAT2 in a day or so, and ordered my own mesh and wire to roll my own wicks with. I'll let you know how that goes lol.

Hope that helped a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ThinkGeoffrey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Florida
I may not be much help because I'm only a couple weeks into vaping. However, I use Provari as well. I use a zap on one of my standard Provari and an AGAT2 on the way for my mini.

Reason: Highly recommended

The cost is high on the zap, but I sure like mine. Had to tear off the ceramic wick that was pre installed, and went with SS. I also notice that the pre oxidized wicks that you can purchase with the zap are rolled to tight leaving a decent gap in the wick hole = excessive leaking when doing the genny tilt.

I've heard decent things about the RSST too, but I don't care for the poly tank. I am a glass and stainless kind of guy.

I should have the AGAT2 in a day or so, and ordered my own mesh and wire to roll my own wicks with. I'll let you know how that goes lol.

Hope that helped a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

The gap is because to use the ceramic wick the insulator has to be removed from the ZAP. If you want to use mesh wicks roll a thicker one or replace the insulator it use the stock ZAP wicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread