what to hope for? siren vs nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
huh. that would be nice. only, i am not seeing this as "sold through amazon" but through bek trading ltd. it is an interesting promotion. maybe i am just too tired now, will have a look again tomorrow, still many hours left in the 4th :)

I do not know how Amazon works...it is weird that you order from Amazon page but you are not entitled to that free shipping they advertise above product they list...:(

Reactions: stols001

iamreallynotarobot

Sep 1, 2018
thanks hawise, the coil part i actually find enjoying, relaxing, rewarding to do.. the wicking is where i get a bit stressed, not really knowing what i am doing & to what end, so yours & janusz remarks are very useful.
while researching rayon in germany (still ongoing) i also came across a bunch of cotton reviews. and it seems different brands behave quite differently? i would have thought cotton is more or less just cotton, but maybe i will look into that too..

Cacciviah

Sep 7, 2018
Milan
Do not have kayfun and do not plan on buying it (too many parts and "O" rings).

I plan to buy more Doggies... not SXK but SYJM... for you I would endorse SXK Doggystyle... doggies are easy to wick... provide great flavor and never leak... securing coil on deck is not as easy as on siren and filling them is also not as convenient (no top filling) but for the price of one original Kayfun you can buy 10 doggies...:)

doggystyle.jpg
As a keen MTL lover I can confirm this.
I currently have a SXK Billet with the subtank kangertech and a Vapeshell, a Doggystyle, an Hastur and a Nautilus mini. The Doggystyle is one of my favourites currently but please do consider the Hastur as the flavour is the same but you do get the top filling system.

I was wondering whether to get a Siren or not but TBH I feel a bit guilty lol, TOO MANY ATOMS ALREADY?

Inviato dal mio VTR-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I love my Siren V2s and I have four of them (two 22 and two 24). To be fair, they were also the RTA that I was finally able to set up correctly and run without leaks, so it was serendipity all around.

They are my favorite RTA by far, although I will say they can be kind of polarizing. People seem to love or hate them. They can be somewhat restricted with the airflow closed down but for me flavor is best with it wide open.

If I had "too many atomizers" and felt guilt about it, I'm afraid I would have had to throw myself on the sword long ago.

Just don't get an Ares, they taste okay but both of mine broke. One was justified, the other was NOT (a drop versus just touching a post very gently causing the post and air diffuser detatching from the deck. Guilt from too many great atomizers can be dealt with, but annoyance from buying something that will break for no reason.... Much harder.
Good luck in your decision,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread