what to try out for dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2012
Prescott, AZ
if your battery thread is 510 then yes any 510 dripping atomizer will work. I was a dripper for about 6 months so I totally support drippers! Some atomizers will be better than others IMO, cisco atomizers are awesome (avidvaper.com) also joye is good, and so is SLB. Then if you like it you can make the more expensive jump to the HH357 from avid.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I went through this search about 6 weeks ago and ended up buying joye tech 510 standard resistance and buy them from a reliable place really using true joyetech. Probably buy two at a time like I did. I tried two others and the joyetechs just keep on working great over and over...so long as I don't drip too much juice in and once I learned to not vape the juice all gone ( that particular last hit is harsh plus) and they are reasonable. They suggested to blow it out a couple times in a day or in between changing flavors. So far I get the feeling these things will go a long long time.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Please don't buy atomizers from Madvapes. I swore off them for my atomizers. Their standard 3.2 ohm bridgeless atomizers were great at first. Then I ordered 4 of them and they all died within like 1-2 hours each. I had them on my Provari and watched as the ohms kept dropping on them until they died. I emailed them about it mainly just to let them know that they were bad, and they never responded. I swore off Madvapes from that point on. Just my :2c: I buy Ciscos now from Avid Vaper. They are pricier at least they work.

NoMoreMarbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Maple Grove MN
Please don't buy atomizers from Madvapes. I swore off them for my atomizers. Their standard 3.2 ohm bridgeless atomizers were great at first. Then I ordered 4 of them and they all died within like 1-2 hours each. I had them on my Provari and watched as the ohms kept dropping on them until they died. I emailed them about it mainly just to let them know that they were bad, and they never responded. I swore off Madvapes from that point on. Just my :2c: I buy Ciscos now from Avid Vaper. They are pricier at least they work.

Well good to know then I will steer clear of their attys and look around for the Ciscos

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2012
Prescott, AZ
that will work for your inferno. A 306 can end up very leaky for a new dripper though. one that works really well with the inferno is this one
LR510 Low Resistance Atomizer 1.8 ohm (Cisco Spec) - Avid Vaper I got a lot of vapor off my ego with this atty and awesome flavor. Which an ego and inferno basically same thing

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2012
Prescott, AZ
also the "learning curve" is learning when they are low on juice and not burning them up. Low resistance atomizers run hotter, and they will vape up the juice you add faster than higher res atomizers that don't get as hot as quickly. They aren't going to explode your battery or anything. you will learn the "out of juice" taste really fast though! haha it gives off a burnt taste, just add more juice

letsrock0303

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Congrats and welcome!

I have been a dedicated dripper for 2 years now. There is no wrong way to do it. Get an atty and a drip tip and go to town. 2 or 3 drops is best. You have to drip more often with 2 drips, but the attys last longer. Dry atty is easy to see. It feels dry and it tastes like burning. Which is never good.

You know, I feel like the cisco 306s aren't quite what they used to be. I remember buying them and getting a solid month of good vaping from them before. Now I feel like a week in and they are garbage. For how expensive they are, that is pretty disappointing. For a starter, I would just say buy some Low Res 510s and go to town. Just remember to blow out the primer first (FYI Cisco 306s have no primer in them, so make sure you put in a bunch of eliquid, like 6 drops, and let it soak in for 10 before using it if you go that route). Oh yeah, and be careful dripping and driving. it is VERY dangerous.

Yewstinc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2012
sebastian FL
I am kind of leary about the "learning curve" they mention for Low Resistance stuff since I am brand new to it
a good thing to do is before you take a pull dry hit it without giving it any power, and you should hear a gurgling sound. If you don't hear any gurgling there is not enough juice in it, add around three drops at a time, that will help prevent you from getting a dry burnt hit. And get a HH 357 long barrel from Avid Vaper they are the best imo

NoMoreMarbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Maple Grove MN
Congrats and welcome!

I have been a dedicated dripper for 2 years now. There is no wrong way to do it. Get an atty and a drip tip and go to town. 2 or 3 drops is best. You have to drip more often with 2 drips, but the attys last longer. Dry atty is easy to see. It feels dry and it tastes like burning. Which is never good.

You know, I feel like the cisco 306s aren't quite what they used to be. I remember buying them and getting a solid month of good vaping from them before. Now I feel like a week in and they are garbage. For how expensive they are, that is pretty disappointing. For a starter, I would just say buy some Low Res 510s and go to town. Just remember to blow out the primer first (FYI Cisco 306s have no primer in them, so make sure you put in a bunch of eliquid, like 6 drops, and let it soak in for 10 before using it if you go that route). Oh yeah, and be careful dripping and driving. it is VERY dangerous.

Funny thing when I first got the larger inferno I was at a light and using it and I happened to look over and I was getting very odd stares. Made me laugh pretty hard. I guess it for sure looks different to folks who dont know what it is.

letsrock0303

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Funny thing when I first got the larger inferno I was at a light and using it and I happened to look over and I was getting very odd stares. Made me laugh pretty hard. I guess it for sure looks different to folks who dont know what it is.

Yeah, I've had that one too. My vapestack looks kinda shady too, so it doesn't surprise me lol. I more meant dripping while actively driving. I will admit that I will steer with my knee and drip sometimes, which is stupid, but there you have it.

NoMoreMarbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Maple Grove MN
I am lucky to not have to drive very much even short trips around town were really tough when I first quit analogs. That was one of my biggest vices to get over driving and smoking and I didnt realize it. So far the only other has been dealing with getting ...... off so I try and avoid those situations as much as possible .

Kytrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC

I swore off the vendor entirely after actually visiting them in their store front due to the service, even from the owner himself. Seemed like they didn't want to help so much as push me out the door as fast as they could reach into my wallet. Really ticked me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread